1. Absentia's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

2. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

3. João Pedro Batista's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I love this film. I saw it when it first came out and was unprepared for it’s beauty. This is a high point for everyone involved. Who would have thought that Kate Winslet's best leading man would be Jim Carrey. Yet, she is such an outlaw, it makes sense.

5. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

6. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

It's interesting that whatever we do if fate has determined us to be stuck

7. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

cinema language so beautiful. i dont know. i love this film. Jon brion make a beautiful music in this film, "phone call" is my favorite one

8. Adam GR's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I need to get Eternal Sunshined.

9. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

10. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

11. soymilky's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

12. In Space's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

my new favorite movie after all!

13. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Winslet is the perfect manic pixie girl and serious Jim Carey is surprisingly great. A fun little film about erasing memories and moving on from doomed relationships. The subconscious mind is a cheeky bastard.

14. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

5 Amazingly original film that leaves you so invested in the lives of its two leads. The plot development was unique and orchestrated beautifully, and it has one of best first acts I have ever witnessed. Not your everyday love story; it will leave you grasping with the massive weight of its beautiful exposition. My only complaints are a exhausting second act and underwhelming cinematography. Even still, wow.

15. spasmolytic's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Hollywood's idea of arthouse? I don't know.

16. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

film tentang gagal move on dari mantan...

17. Azizi Al Majid's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Best break up movie in my lists

18. Phát Priam's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I didn't quite into this film at first, although I've loved Kate Winslet since I watched "The Reader" many years ago. The structure of this movie is not clear at first sight, but the more you followed it, the more you loved it. You might feel tricked by the director and the plot, but it makes sense in the end. I don't like the memory machine and other props, but the climax is good and the twist of emotion worth it.

19. rainy's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

20. speedball's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

21. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

An emotional trip to what's heartbreak and memories of a relationship like. A really intense metaphor

22. Yoghy's rating of the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind