1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Eureka

The event itself doesn't take up much of the movie. This is all about the aftermath, which many movies never deal with. Pace here is everything. Events unfold slowly in 'Eureka' because the participants are so scarred from their event that they need time to piece their lives back together, even as they continue to spiral down.

2. Raum's rating of the film Eureka

3. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Eureka

Nothing creates a transcendent bond between people like severe trauma. This film shows how much humans are social mammals and our necessary need for one another to survive. The use of distant and close proximity cinematography was genuinely genius too.

4. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film Eureka

5. Balthaz21's rating of the film Eureka

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Eureka

7. ermete polpette's rating of the film Eureka

quanto me lo voglio rivedere quanto non sarebbe esagerato 4/5 ma devo prima rivederlo

8. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Eureka

Один з найсумніших і разом з тим найпрекрасніших фільмів що я бачив.

9. patchwork's rating of the film Eureka

un film che merita il suo status di cult e la cui lunga durata non pesa minimamente. La trama è incentrata sul tema dell'elaborazione di un fatto drammatico: dopo un inizio folgorante e brutale, lo sviluppo prende i suoi tempi, riuscendo a costruire dei personaggi a tutto tondo (anche grazie a un grandissimo Kōji Yakusho). Fotografia e regia eccezionali, che riescono a sperimentare senza perdere in efficacia. Chapeau

10. Cătălin, HiperCristalin's rating of the film Eureka

Silence is nothing but words looking for a direction. Words are the tears of those who wished so much to cry, but couldn't.

11. ikkini's rating of the film Eureka

Magnifique épopée silencieuse et douce.

12. JVG's rating of the film Eureka

Shinji Aoyama dives into the depths of human psychology all along this weird, unpredictable road movie. Since the shocking first minutes, "Eureka" shows the physical and affective journey of a strange group of people marked by this traumatic event, in a way that every frame of the film becomes essential for getting the whole picture. An odd film worth watching and reflecting upon.

13. Ostermyers's rating of the film Eureka

14. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Eureka

Film as dream of life as a nightmare.

15. pandakuma's rating of the film Eureka

this draggy melancholy mood strangely fits this film in a good way. you'll never find another one like this.

16. Mac's rating of the film Eureka

I want to see this movie but I can't and it makes me mad everytime I remember that I want to see this movie and I can't.

17. TK BUCKLEY's rating of the film Eureka

"The antithesis of Love Exposure", completely agree but not in a negative way. I'm a big fan of both films but more so Eureka. This film made me feel so strange and gloomy for a long time after viewing, a unique and challenging experience but one of my favorites. However, I certainly would not recommend it to most people I know.

18. Drolin's rating of the film Eureka

Pure quality, mesmerizing movie from start to end - even that it lasts for more than 200 minutes.

19. takaran's rating of the film Eureka

Great portrait of loss and healing, though I believe those sentiments could have been conveyed in a concise 2h film with almost similar intensity...

20. mithono's rating of the film Eureka

The beginning part is so stark and sombre and there's a huge allure to the attraction of mystery and oblique weirdness of Eureka in those moments. The film begins to open up as it becomes a road-movie within what is effectively its second-act. It's more interesting when its doing less but its contemplative and affective in its remarks about change, openness and bonds.

21. Doc Block's rating of the film Eureka

One of the greatest and most important films of this decade and our generation. An unparalleled masterpiece of post modernism.

22. chanandre's rating of the film Eureka

One of the slowest films I've ever seen. Still one leaves the theatre with a new grasp of life. And Jim O'rourke on the soundtrack yes!

23. elisa2046's rating of the film Eureka

A film about loss, rejection and healing. The extraordinary journey of Sawai that, to save himself and two children, victims of a terrible shock with him, becomes father and their only guide, to lead to a painful but necessary rediscovery of life.

24. Joshuah's rating of the film Eureka

Where can I find this? Can some one help me! looks too good.