1. Skinnedteen's rating of the film Europa Report

I appreciate the level of realism depicted in this film. They ask questions like "what could go wrong?", "what could possibly be out there?", "what if.." etc. In which we watch this film trying to find answers they might be able to visualize for us, or perhaps open up more questions we could barely comprehend.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Europa Report

I liked the intercut of science with the story because it made it more realistic. All of the acting was quite good as well.

3. Andre Riantiarno's rating of the film Europa Report

Europa Report is a rare low-budget space exploration sci-fi that didn't totally scratch out the word "science" from the equation.

4. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Europa Report

My friend brought this over to watch one night...not a good movie.

5. qw0aszx's rating of the film Europa Report

Put sci-fi back to the sci-fi spirit.

6. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Europa Report

Nice classic story in Space. Not enough original, and not enough Sharlto, but nice though. Very well down namely.

7. runfromfire's rating of the film Europa Report

Interesting enough but I'm not a huge fan of janky timelines in storytelling and I didn't really see a reason for employing the technique here either. Probably would've been better if they'd stopped short of actually showing the Tron Squid. Otherwise it was a nice little hard sci-fi flick and the primary cast was solid.

8. ionosonde's rating of the film Europa Report

a bunch of lame astronauts go to space and make a lot of bad decisions. somehow this movie takes place both in outer space and another planet (well, moon) yet doesn't have a single beautiful shot in it. i know found footage makes traditional cinematography difficult, but c'mon! very disappointing.

9. Zoe Ormonde's rating of the film Europa Report

"Compared to the breadth of knowledge yet to be known... what does your life actually matter?"

10. abyantama's rating of the film Europa Report

11. Justine Vernera's rating of the film Europa Report

I don't know, it wasn't boring, but the pace was weird and, well, the final...

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Europa Report

13. yasdnil's rating of the film Europa Report

Space is scary. Don't go to space. Don't astronaut.

14. Sacred White Noise's rating of the film Europa Report

15. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film Europa Report

Adorned only with technical precision and discreetly convincing visual effects, it draws its impact from combining claustrophobic fear with the overwhelming remoteness and unfamiliarity of space. The ever-present camera templates are amateurishly goofy, as are some of the performances, but luckily they both become less irksome as the film progresses.

16. Tony Miguel's rating of the film Europa Report

Filled with uncertainty throughout the whole film, Europa Report shows how the human race is still unfamiliar to outer space exploration. What makes it a great film is the combination of the unknown cast, it's technical aspects, it's visual effects and the narrative that fills you up with information regarding Europa's voyage. I liked the concept of this film and it's premise that we are not alone in the universe.

17. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Europa Report

Awesome! Interesting approach to define the story as a report. Dialogues and cinematography were compelling enough to get me hooked. Some deaths were kind of silly which scratched a little bit the realism but didn't ruin it at all. America has produced great sci-fi movies lately. They all appear to have something in common: a light level of discussion on human condition.

18. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Europa Report

Good, low-key science fiction thriller

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Europa Report

This patient and uneasy sci-fi thriller hits all the right notes: A non-linear story (connects with the character's lost sense of time and draws the viewed into the mystery), a largely unknown cast and technical jargon that adds realism, and a reveal that waits until the last moments. Also loved the nods to Solaris and 2001.

20. bartkl's rating of the film Europa Report

You can tell a lot of effort has been put into making this film, which explains its authenticity. Sadly though I didn't enjoy much of this style, and often I was a bit bored or didn't think the acting is very convincing. Sometimes, however, the acting is very convincing and the visuals can be really stunning. On the whole, the film was okay, but not much more than that.

21. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Europa Report

Very well crafted bit of sci-fi with excellent visual effects and only one or two "really-fucking-dumb-decisions" that kinda took away some of the beauty of it. But still, pretty good for an indie.

22. Adam Dajka's rating of the film Europa Report

23. eek's rating of the film Europa Report

I wanted to love it but I can only like it, it's missing a lot of things...

24. Pierre's rating of the film Europa Report

Stock redshirts screaming affectless thriller cliche (We've got to get her back! Just a few more minutes!) into an airless void of B-movie banality. Like a sweded version of D. Boyle's Sunshine or a space-themed spinoff of G. Edwards' Monsters, it has certain lo-fi charm. But it's hard to be scared of the unknown when you've seen this all before done much, much better. Cordero's creative fuel tank runs on fumes.