1. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Europa

2. Walker's rating of the film Europa

A cinematic extravaganza. A trip, as they say.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Europa

Fort novatrice, une oeuvre superbe à l'empoisonnante ambiguïté qui confirme pour le moment l'indéniable talent du metteur en scène Lars Von Trier... www.cinefiches.com

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Europa

The Europa trilogy: Europa > Epidemic, The Element of Crime

5. ammar's rating of the film Europa

6. EmiEmi's rating of the film Europa

"You will now listen to my voice. My voice will help you and guide you still deeper into Europa. Every time you're hear my voice, with every word and every number, you will enter still deeper here, open, relaxed and receptive… I shall now count from one to ten. On the count of ten, you will be in Europa…" Max Von Sidow most unforgettable opening.

7. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film Europa

8. jonijtr's rating of the film Europa

I need a blu-ray version of this

9. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Europa

10. wiwitaek's rating of the film Europa

The best movie from Lars Von Trier, everytime I rewatch, I get more and more excited

11. Muraki's rating of the film Europa

great camerawork & storytelling..what a debut movie by Lars..

12. Egoisms's rating of the film Europa

Overwhelming visuals, underwhelming screenplay.

13. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Europa

Couldn't get into it, fell asleep, I think this film has the power to hypnotize people.

14. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Europa

Some may argue that this is style without substance, but that hardly seems to matter when the style is so fantastic. Using black and white, color, back projection, virtuoso camera shots, and a host of other impressive techniques to build a nightmarish, kafkaesque world of steel and smoke, von Trier makes a piece of cinema that seems to be simply pure cinema.

15. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film Europa

Really great. Epic using the personal. Surreal and stylish. Reminded me of Terry Gilliam's Brazil at times.

16. MirandaVj's rating of the film Europa

Una sorpresa ver una película así y que sea de Lars Von Trier, tiene tomas muy interesantes, un stress que llega sin duda, tal vez hasta te lleves una moraleja...

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Europa

The pure technical brilliance of this film just shows he was at the top of his game before deciding to do Dogme. Also, it is a good film.

18. Dasha Kounina's rating of the film Europa

i liked Lars as a dirty Judo he is a funny guy.

19. crnstsc's rating of the film Europa

20. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Europa

Numerous factors I disliked and like about the movie. Dislikes: inconsistent, awful writting (in my opinion), duality between language, bad measuring of pace and awful acting Likes: visually striking, perfect lenght, innovative interpretations of the narration, revolutionary measures of the standard culture of neo-noir and artistic.

21. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Europa

in schindlers list movie there was a red coloured girl . İn this movie there are that kind of colourfull parts , objects , people. For me Spielberg was impressed by this movie. if siegfried kracauer watch this movie I m really sure he could be love this movie so much.There is a strong political message in this movie but everything inside interesting art form. I want to watch one more time.

22. raficue's rating of the film Europa

People just respect you when you hold a gun.

23. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Europa

1991, dir. LARS VON TRIER - 8/10 (Denmark)

24. Anıl Özselgin's rating of the film Europa