1. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

2. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

3. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

a real, sad but beautiful reflection of ourselves. So pure.

4. simon caro's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

I thought about rating as a 4/5 because I need to leave 5 for really special films. But this documentary is just so good at being what it is. It's a portrait of Europe, an honest one - maybe you could say a portrait of just of the underbelly. But it is somehow magically crafted as a collage, using cuttings of extraordinary close and intimate moments of truths in 4 pairs of lovers's lives. A masterpiece!

5. Penelope q's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

The dark reality of being young in Europa.

6. Adam Chapman's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

This film vividly captures that ever increasing sense of malaise that unites all Europeans - Trying to grapple with no clear sociopolitical and economic identity. How do we all deal with living in such a fragmented time? By sating our needs to feel something. Anything at all. A yearning for a connection with others. A candid portrait that tracks its lens on the beauty that is to be found in bleak and bruised lives.

7. Babak Jani's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

8. raggiodisole's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Different countries, similar troubles. Young people, uncertain futures, A united Europe offers possibilities, not solutions

9. ♦ ♣ ♠ ♥'s rating of the film Europe, She Loves

I loved those shots from the moving car. Very impressive photography, and the music/sound is brilliant too. The 'characters' also grew on me after a while.

10. Reyna's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Very simple and very true. this is the reality of European young people and it hits you when you watch it. It annoys you because it`s real.

11. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Well that was thoroughly depressing. That said it was well cast, well acted and an interesting look through the window on the lives of ordinary people across Europe caught up in the midst of political turmoil and economic hardship. Should be called Sex, Drugs & Recession.

12. Superfrog's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Far from perfect in many ways, very unique in shape, in what it actually shows. The global coherence and the storytelling is a bit on the weaker side of things, which is both a grace and a failure. Much recommended watch.

13. SiIencio's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

A reminder to the European project of the hopelessness it is fostering, human faces condemned to a life of precarity & disenfranchisement. Gassmann gives visibility to this wide sector of young Europeans for whom the dream of shared prosperity is passing them by, shattering their hopes and asphyxiating their lives, sex & drugs as a refuge from boredom, migrating as sometimes the only option. Key to understand Brexit.

14. Marco Della Motta's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

An intimate, microcosmic portrait of relationships across Europe whose fragility and resistance is equal to that of the continent's and its troubled times.

15. Jeremy's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Can't say enough good things about this. A timely and vital snapshot and document of the EU in 2016. Uplifting and depressing in equal measure but constantly compelling. I could have easily watched another 100 minutes of these four couples. Would love to see a post-Brexit sequel!

16. Marcin Żuraw's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

17. alimcintyre's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Brexit, sexit, it's all a bit depressing really.

18. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

A remarkable insight into the lives of four liberal young couples in different European cities who have little more than each other. They are struggling financially, dissatisfied and unsure of the future amid the economic fallout of post-credit crunch Europe. They get bored, frustrated, argue, have sex and do drugs as if the cameras are not there. The most real and poetic film about relationships you will ever see.

19. piltungr's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

20. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Bleak and apposite. The underclass is not a local problem it's pandemic. I don't want to get political here, but for God's sake hold on to any intimacy you have, it may be all we have left in the end.

21. Claire Price's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

It's been an emotional week, an emotional year, in Europe, and this film cut right through me. Hyperrealism/microcosm, documentary filmmaking of a different kind. Portraits of lovers. Exceptional cinematography by Ramon Giger. As a 20-something woman in Brexit UK, this is one of the best things I've watched this year. Lots of questions raised. And the final track is Kate Tempest, to round it off!

22. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

This film is absolutely stunning. I have never seen such bare (in every sense of the word) performances. What a shame that the other 52% of Britain couldn't have seen this.

23. Charlotte Tillieux's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

Very sad, interesting portraits of 4 very similar couples, fighting for a better life in a crisis Europe.

24. ssolf's rating of the film Europe, She Loves

So relevant post Friday's EU result. Poignant, melancholy and at times gritty, with stunning cinematography.