1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Eurotrip

I'm actually surprised that I never saw this, as I play into the kind of humor that sounds like "everything goes wrong at every possible turn", and that describes this movie to a T. Yes, while it's no masterpiece or magnum opus by any means, it's clearly meant to make you laugh and therefore to be taken lightly. The young cast is great, with many LOL moments along the way ... and of course, "Scotty doesn't know".

2. Ramzi's rating of the film Eurotrip

3. dordairobert's rating of the film Eurotrip

4. Luca's rating of the film Eurotrip

this film has no need of ratings at all. 2 stars because teenage pop punk makes me feel sick

5. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Eurotrip

6. Ethan's rating of the film Eurotrip

This is one hilarious fucking movie that is no stop laughs with a lot of fucked up and disturbing shit.

7. nasutionakbar's rating of the film Eurotrip

8. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Eurotrip

9. elMar81's rating of the film Eurotrip

Nice movie for a night with friends.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Eurotrip

2004, dir. JEFF SCHAFFER - 6/10 (USA)

11. Alice dos Reis's rating of the film Eurotrip

This film accurately resumes the way the EU dreamt to look to outsiders in the 2000's. A great pre-Euro crises document.

12. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film Eurotrip

It's totally a hit! classical "when I was 14 and such a teen, who wondered what it's all about" kind of movie. Not so good now though.

13. Arisu's rating of the film Eurotrip

i only watched this because of the hangover

14. Jake Davis's rating of the film Eurotrip

When I was 15 this was great, not so much now

15. chanandre's rating of the film Eurotrip

♪ Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know, so don't tell Scotty Scotty doesn't know Scotty doesn't know ♪ > definition of guilty pleasure...

16. Armoses's rating of the film Eurotrip

17. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Eurotrip

"this isn't where i parked my car"

18. JZENIA's rating of the film Eurotrip

ok, I'm saying, my Eurotrip was way more interesting and extravagant than this. So I'm writing a book.

19. Hank aka Andrea's rating of the film Eurotrip

Matt Damon era a corto di soldi? Che boiata! (this movie sucks).

20. junniorkopke's rating of the film Eurotrip