1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

2. captainfez's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

Now with remastered Shinji whinging.

3. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

2 stelle all'intera trilogia perche', se non hai visto l'anime, a prescindere da un ipotetico capitolo conclusivo (ammesso che mai uscira'), la quasi totalita' degli interrogativi non ha risposta, e nemmeno vaghi indizi cui appigliarsi.

4. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

5. Sarah's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

ONLY WATCH THE SERIES! ONLY WATCH THE SERIES! ONLY WATCH THE SERIES!

6. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

I will always be confused on how to judge these movies since I was a huge lover of the series. This one is great but does it add? But you also feel like it chopped off the fat.

7. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

I've seen this one multiple times already, seems to be the fragment of the series that hasn't been that modified in terms of story-line. Probably my favorite along with 2.0

8. lisa's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

i'd maybe rather watch this than the first however many eps of the series that it's a re-hash of

9. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

Cambia solo la grafica dalla serie, e da fan di vecchia data non me ne lamento

10. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

Same old EVANGELION, but with some new details.

11. Bovino's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

After a decade of Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hideaki Anno gave the world his master peace, rebuilt with the story slightly altered. By no means this rebuild replaces the anime. If you like the anime it's worth your time.

12. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

Third time.... Fuck this movies...how many time can they remake the same story?

13. joaomoita's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

14. supercar's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

Manages to look both incredibly expensive and incredibly cheap at the same time thanks to tons and tons of poorly integrated cg. I like the new Rei. She's kind now, like you'd expect God to be. The new crystal angel is neat too. Pacing is about what you'd expect. It's a surreal experience watching this.

15. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

eu acho Evangelion um saco. adoro o estilo de animação, mas a história é chatíssima.

16. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

Utter rubbish. Badly paced, stupidly written and boringly predictable. Can't hold a candle to the series. 2 stars for the animation itself and that's it.

17. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

haven't seen the series yet and am already astonished by Evangelion. The animation is truely above and beyond.

18. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

What it lacks in background details to make the story flow smoothly, 1.0 makes it up tenfold in solely focusing on Shinji Ikari and in developing his character. It does such a great job at emphasizing Shinji's isolation and state of mind, as well as how emotionally reliant he is on others. For all its faults, 1.0 is still an interesting and well put together set up for what's to come in the Evangelion Rebuild series.

19. Alvaro's rating of the film Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone

Nice animated film. Being a huge fan of the series I have to say I had my doubts when I heard these 4 films would deviate from the original plot, but having seen this one, I have to admit I'm sold. However, as accessible as they have tried to make it, I still believe only those who have watched the original series will fully enjoy this spectacular re-imagining of a classic.