1. captainfez's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

2. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

2 stelle all'intera trilogia perche', se non hai visto l'anime, a prescindere da un ipotetico capitolo conclusivo (ammesso che mai uscira'), la quasi totalita' degli interrogativi non ha risposta, e nemmeno vaghi indizi cui appigliarsi.

3. Dan's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

Watched this and only followed/understood maybe a sliver of its plot. It gave us headaches, made us feel sick and left us completely confused. Can't wait for the third one.

4. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

Another late rate. Probably the most fucked of all the sequels. Wonderful production, visual experience, either in terms of texture or colour.

5. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

Narra questa parte della storia meglio della serie con atmosfere meravigliose, annulla un po il personaggio di Asuka

6. Bovino's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

when you thought the rebuild wouldn't be very diferent from the anime, BANG! 2.0 kicks in and changes everything! It doesn't replace the anime, but is awsome!

7. EpiikHiigh's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

you can descirbe this movie with just one word EPIC!!!

8. Malik's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

Comes to NYC in January on the big screen...

9. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

10. joaomoita's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

11. antler's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

The Human Instrumentality Project

12. mithono's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

I'm really not a fan of the films. They look fantastic but I'm not too sure what they add that the series doesn't and if anything they detract. Sure there's a few less filler episodes but things feel way too rushed, whereas one of the stellar aspects of the series was the moments in between all the chaos where things were brought to a lull and the humanism of each character was able to become better realised.

13. supercar's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

What I liked best about this was the new characterization of Asuka, along with the new characterization of Rei from the previous movie.The fights are, of course, crazy, and eye gouging, but without the abusive darkness of the series, it all feels very generic. And I want to take off another whole star for the Mari character who parachutes in from what seems like a totally different show, or universe.

14. Panji's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

I like this film, so sad.. the score is disturbingly-beautiful.

15. Nathan.'s rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

Watched this on blu-ray today. Pretty.

16. Jonathan De La Rosa's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

The first half is excruciatingly shonen in tone. Yes, Anno probably did that deliberately and is reflection of the original's middle act, but it's still a bit much. But, once this movie hits roughly the 50-minute mark, Anno puts his characters and the audience's comprehension back into the wringer in that gloriously vicious way that only he does and it saves the movie. The irony of the final minutes just seals it.

17. 90lg's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

while the rebuilds are very dull, shallow and too fast paced which makes character development barely existing in comparison with NGE. NGE stands out because of the amazing character development and great depth. but this doesn't surprise me at all. I mean, they are made in order to attract a new and wider audience. IMHO, a story like NGE is best told carefully one piece at a time, it should not be rushed!

18. Miguel Douglas's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

My video review of this film can be viewed here: http://www.isugoi.com/evangelion-2-22-you-can-not-advance-video-review/

19. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance

If the rest of the rebuilds are going in this ultra-fan-service direction, it will be unfortunate. So many things don't add up already, and a lot of the changes to the original Evangelion plot are uninspired and many of them were more or less inside jokes or changes made just for the sake of fucking with it's fanbase.