1. captainfez's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

1) Buy blu-ray. 2) Randomly shuffle scenes. 3) Your guess is as good as mine.

2. 絵莉's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

I wish Anno had just focused on really any other project instead of serving us up this steaming pile of shit I'm still angry I watched years later.

3. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

2 stelle all'intera trilogia perche', se non hai visto l'anime, a prescindere da un ipotetico capitolo conclusivo (ammesso che mai uscira'), la quasi totalita' degli interrogativi non ha risposta, e nemmeno vaghi indizi cui appigliarsi.

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

2-3. Ties Shinji's actions more clearly to a specific existential flaw, and manages to be evocative without beating most of its metaphors into the ground (though there is still the occasional bit of self-consciousness about worrying whether the audience will get it or not). That being said, the movie actively rips us away from an engine for active conflict between characters in favor of more existential angst.

5. Dan's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

6. Alice dos Reis's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

7. Mighty Quinn's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

The latest Evangelion re-boot is more like the first part of the finale; I don't know where it's going, but I'm interested to know. The new direction the series is taking is a bit jarring when put up against the second one, but I enjoyed the development between Shinji and Kaworu - the rest of the cast being pushed aside to the background. The animation is still beautiful and this time around, a little more grotesque.

8. Josh Tierney's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

A surreal, suffocating fever dream of surprising ambition and imagination. Not at all what I was expecting and am glad for it.

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Many people hate this part but I love where it has gone at this point. It may even be a 5 but I want to wait till 4.0 comes out

10. yuriwalker's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

WADAOECHHHHH EVANGELION, KENAPA KAMU JADI BEGINI????!!!!!

11. LNLee's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Not the best Evangelion film out there but it was all right. Kaworu+Shinji bromance/angst will always slay me.

12. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Capolavoro visionario e atmosferico, forse si prolunga troppo su certe sequenze ma riesce a lasciare a bocca aperta

13. Chichago_'s rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Ikari Shinji x Nagisa Kaworu's scenes are more dramatic and beautiful in this film, better that the series (in my opinion). The soundtrack is also beautiful, thanks to Utada Hikaru's voice.

14. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

The greatest work related to the Evangelion Saga. Anime-nerds will not appreciate it, and that confirms what i first said.

15. Jonathan De La Rosa's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

I honestly have no idea if this is a good or bad movie. It's definitely a messy one, but it's an interesting mess. Anno is once again doing what he does: intimate character drama, warping kitschy sci-fi iconography to the point of delirious comic-book nightmare, and setting up fan expectations only to knock them down just to make a point. But does it work this time around? I'm a bit ambivalent on that.

16. pandakuma's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

want more anno x hikki pleaseee..

17. El-DoX's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Clamoroso passo falso dopo un avvicente Advance, Anno torna pesantemente sulla psicologia logorroica di Shinji mettendo all'angolo il cast e complicando inutilmente il setting. Comparto tecnico e scene d'azione da gran impatto. Ma recuperare quanto lasciato dall’incompiuto Q sotto quasi ogni punto di vista, sbrogliare la matassa e riscrivere l’ending, adesso si dimostra una operazione difficile e dall’esito incerto.

18. joaomoita's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

19. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Evangelion 3.0 è quello che più si avvicina alla serie classica: nella prima metà sembra procedere tranquillo, nella seconda succedono talmente tante cose che cominci a pensare "accada quel che accada". Sotto il lato tecnico anche questo terzo capitolo è ottimo, le scene d'azione e la colonna sonora rendono alla perfezione il clima surreale dell'opera. Consigliato a tutti i fan.

20. jxn's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

21. hastapura's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

I'll defend Eva to the end but goddamn if this isn't a hot mess. Characters straight-up saying "I'm releasing my pent-up anger!" and "You have to keep going until you get it right" (Anno's motto, I guess). There's some typically grotesque imagery toward the end but at this point it's all bullshit. End of Eva built on the series to deliver a legitimately massive finale: this rehashes that to deliver nonsense.

22. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

There is so much wrong with this REBUILD but you wouldn't know because you will be utterly transfixed by some of the most beautiful animation you will ever see. And hey, there's barely any Mari so this is worlds better than 2.22.

23. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Not fantastic and not bad, just really fascinating stuff that only teases the big finale. It's great to read between the lines in all of the action. By the way, it was AMAZING technicaly.

24. Matt Richards's rating of the film Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

If you haven't seen any other Neon Genesis this film will not make any sense to you at all. If you have, sit back for a wild ride of theology, philosophy and action. Incredible sound design and impeccable animation come together for an intense visual spectacle. Yes it is a little light on story arc but I found it rewarding and refreshing not to have everything spelled out and presented on a platter. 4 stars