1. Rohith V's rating of the film Event Horizon

Lovecraftian mood-piece more than anything. The narrative leans too hard on "horror only via subject's experience" and eventually collapses (like the structurally awkward/flawed "the color out of space"). More "feels" than all Aliens put together.

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Event Horizon

3. anarresti's rating of the film Event Horizon

4. Log Lady's rating of the film Event Horizon

I was expecting something like an Alien copy, but instead Event Horizon succeeds on its own for the most part. To say this is better than Alien, though, is madness. There are some great visuals and the atmosphere pretty decent, but it never reaches the desolate and lonely level than Alien did. On top of that, there are plenty of moments where it just tries too hard to be deep and meaningful but ends up being cheesy.

5. redux's rating of the film Event Horizon

Where we are going we don't need this crap.

6. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Event Horizon

La trama è semplice, ma ha degli sviluppi molto interessanti e ben strutturati. La mancanza di risposte a molti quesiti giova tantissimo all'atmosfera. Le visioni dell'equipaggio sono realizzate benissimo e di forte impatto visivo. Bello l'ambiguo finale. Purtroppo molti personaggi sono un po' piatti, ma comunque funzionali. Il lato tecnico si difende bene, realizzando delle sequenze convincenti e abbastanza curate

7. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Event Horizon

8. ara's rating of the film Event Horizon

9. Conor Black's rating of the film Event Horizon

10. ionosonde's rating of the film Event Horizon

neat imagery. don't remember much else. need to watch it again.

11. runfromfire's rating of the film Event Horizon

I feel pretty certain that Event Horizon is the only thing in Paul W.S. Anderson's oeuvre that will stand the test of time.

12. Christopher Morgan's rating of the film Event Horizon

Revisited this. The first time viewed it i thought the last third was garbage but I really enjoyed it this time. It's silent hill meets hellraiser in space. Some shots are great, like the man silhouetted against the blue cross. The guy getting shot off into space and coming back twice was so out of character for this movie. Set design was like out of doom.

13. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Event Horizon

Better than Alien. Aesthetically on a level of its own with regards to other sci-fi horror films. Smartly omitting (for the most part) the depiction of a physical embodiment of horror. Instead focusing on a nightmarish mood to match the inexplicable hell that ails its characters. Unfortunately, the final act is anti-climatic and its "positive" outcome completely out of key. PWSA's original cut must be amazing.

14. mattywuh's rating of the film Event Horizon

I haven't watched it in a while, but my memory gives it four stars...

15. Jim Fear's rating of the film Event Horizon

"The ship brought me back. I told you she won't let me leave - she won't let anyone leave. Did you really think you could destroy this ship? She's defied space and time. She's been to a place you couldn't possibly imagine. And now... it is time to go back".

16. A:A's rating of the film Event Horizon

If nothing else, Event Horizon delivers a glimpse of the old beast: Sam Neill comes tearing back with the crazy, face of mortified flesh giving it all a low-rent cenobite flavor. Wading through PWSA's parade of "homage" for just ten minutes of wishful Sam Neill madness, though... Was it worth it when you picked up that rent boy on your last business trip? Better call your wife, I think, and go re-watch Possession.

17. Thomas's rating of the film Event Horizon

Effective disturbing 'haunted house' movie set in space. Genuinely horrific, with some decent scares along the way. The plot loses weight towards the end and starts to rely too heavily on the cliches of horror and sci-fi genres. A shame as it has some good concepts.

18. Landen Celano's rating of the film Event Horizon

19. Matt's rating of the film Event Horizon

One of the best looking movies I've ever seen; now if they only had a script.

20. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Event Horizon

A mad sci-fi horror film, too bad you don't see films like this being made anymore. It's got plenty of good thrills/chills and an interesting storyline. (I've never hated seeing a P.W.S. Anderson work that I disliked.)

21. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Event Horizon

it is by far the best Paul W.S. Anderson movie, but that ain't saying much. It hasn't aged well, but that's because it wasn't that good to begin with.

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Event Horizon

Bilim kurgu konusunda sınıfta kaldığını düşündüğüm bir film; korku türünde değerlendirirsek belki birazcık izlenilebilirliği artar fakat senaryodaki tekrarlamalar ve hep korku ağırlığı; bir süre sonra sıkılmama neden oldu.

23. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Event Horizon

6 - A curious little creature; although it's unarguably cobbled together using ideas from half a dozen better films, some of their qualities still managed to find their way here. By turns genuinely creepy, really pretty, unintentionally hilarious and spectacularly stupid, but always a blast to watch. Hard to believe it's from the same guy who made those terrible "Resident Evil" films.

24. mpho3's rating of the film Event Horizon