1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Ever After

2-3. Hmm. Goes out of its way to interact, a bit more in-depth, with the political realities of the setting, but doesn't really evoke meaning beyond broad idealism. It's ambitious regarding HOW MUCH it's trying to accomplish plot-wise, but I'm not sure it was worth doing so, if it's not going to follow economic and political realisms to their logical conclusions. Cinderella might be better left as an abstraction.

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Ever After

6.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2fe

3. Erklgh's rating of the film Ever After

No se, no se si voy a hacer team Drew toda la vida o es que de alguna manera esta peli me entra por algĂșn lado.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Ever After

A fair reworking of the Cinderella story serves lead Drew Barrymore quite well but the blandness of Dougray Scott sucks the romance a little dry. Angelica Huston is quite inspired here as well as the iconic evil stepmother. More pleasing on release than the visit this evening but one still covets that lovely masque gown. Enjoyable enough time filler for that wee princess within us all.

5. Leilani's rating of the film Ever After

I watched this movie for my birthday while eating Andes mind chocolates. It's an interesting variation of the Cinderella story and definitely a good romance for the girly soul.

6. halfacig's rating of the film Ever After

7. Bill Thompson's rating of the film Ever After

Forgettable, unless one wants to talk about the cod pieces, they were everywhere, they were haunting. The cod pieces will stick with me long after the rest of the movie has faded to a distant memory...