1. inês roxo's rating of the film Everly

Sessão dupla no MOTELx '15. Antes passou o Turbo Kid. Deve ter sido a sessão Melhor-filme-seguido-de-pior-filme do festival.

2. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Everly

should have been called Boner Time, right guys?

3. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Everly

2 - Insufferable pseudo-grindhouse trash that tries to channel the 80s-obsequious idiosyncrasies of the likes of Tarantino and Rodriguez, and only manages to prove how bloodless the modern action film scene generally is. No amount of "grrrrrrl powuh" could have salvaged this shit from the jaws of inadequacy.

4. Cinnamon's rating of the film Everly

Dovrebbe sollazzare i palati degli amanti dei b-movie tutti polvere da sparo, sangue, donne e gang bislacche. Direi che nemmeno si avvicina al genere. Facilmente dimenticabile.

5. bleadof's rating of the film Everly

Salma Hayeks cleavage and curves were in a big part in this movie. They played probably a bigger role than she did as an actress. It was kind of unnerving to be honest. Thank goodness there was some shooting to distract me. Anyway, it's not a good movie, but it wasn't all boring either. If you like watching boob gaps and big guns. She is definitely in a good shape.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Everly

Selma Hayek with a gun. Merry Christmas to me.

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Everly

This is a ridiculous action film where, as usual, the story takes a backseat to the violence. I usually hate films like this, but I have to give it credit for giving us such a bad-ass woman for a change. Between Salma Hayek being a babe and the unbelievable body count, it was pretty entertaining, albeit really stupid.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Everly

WTF!!! I though Salma was a pretty decent actress but in this train wreck she stinks. I feel sorry for her signing up for this shit. I hope she got a pretty penny for her troubles. As action movies go this was pretty terrible on all counts. The idea of keeping the story in one place is kinda cool but that's about the only good thing here. After about 20 minutes this got really tiring and I barely finished it. Crap!!!

9. Disa's rating of the film Everly

I guess the whole move itself is fun, doesnt feel spending 1 hour and 32 mins at all!