1. Alex Ander 0's rating of the film Every Night

"What I'm thinking about has no name", "what I'm afraid of has no name", shots of corners, crevices, a large rock standing alone in water. This film is like a precious lump in the throat

2. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Every Night

Outside of Pont des arts all of Eugene Green's films fall a little short for me. But no current filmmaker makes worthier failures, nor is there one (that I know of) who treats dusty Big Themes seriously: art, history, God, Western Civilization! I tip my hat to his insistence on being unfashionable - any artist worth a damn ought pit himself against the day's trends - and reckon one day he'll make a real masterpiece.

3. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Every Night

Una película epistolar sobre la amistad y la madurez. "Every night" se inicia con dos premisas. La separación de dos amigos será excusa para un futuro reencuentro. La otra tiene que ver sobre el significado de la noche, el único momento en que se puede ser feliz. Green separa a dos amigos y los pone a buscar la felicidad por separado. Esto será su ruta del aprendizaje. Un día ellos también fueron "Salvajes".

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film Every Night

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

5. Simon So's rating of the film Every Night

6. Sean P's rating of the film Every Night

"Beauty doesn't exist. It's a bourgeois concept." <3

7. Horace's rating of the film Every Night

Tired of interesting people?

8. nrh's rating of the film Every Night

I've always struggled with Green's films, but this one, his first, is probably still his best, with the narrative density of a 19th century novel (Flaubert in this case) and the formal precision of a third generation Bresson disciple - imagine Hal Hartley as a runaway seminary student, perhaps.