1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

2. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

3. saitosouta's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

Toată este zădărnicită așa Cioran a spus (and end credit song is "Volevo un gatto nero" Japanese ver. Why, why did Domnul Jude use that song. I can't help but laugh out loud although this movie's highly serious & devastatingly catastrophic. Somehow recently I see Romanian films which have strange, not incorrect or silly like Hollywood, but strange Japanese culture interestingly. De ce?)

4. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

5. Marian Sorin Radulescu's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

Black comedy about (another) unprotected innocence. A 5 year old girl witnesses the outburst of hatred and hard feelings of her divorced parents.

6. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

one of the many contradictions of life: i see abandoned children every month and here they'd kill for one. i can only be glad when the attachment is so strong, but not when a child becomes a battle ground of egos.

7. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

8. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

9. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

Impeccable direction and acting, in one of the craziest movies of the year. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/05/everybody-in-our-family-2012.html

10. Pedja's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

How desperate intellectuals can be ridiculous! Another excellent piece of Romanian New Realism.

11. Elayla's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

I was afraid it might start raining, so I found shelter inside the cinema. I entered the hall without much expectations, and I'm glad I did. There were some dialogue parts which I enjoyed - the word twists in particular. Some scenes made me laugh without any remorse - I somehow felt that the characters deserved my laugh. Also, Sofia Nicolaescu's acting was innocent and simple, marvelous in its own way.

12. aechjay's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

13. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family

A film that auto-sabotages itself. I usually go easy on the criticism, but throughout this movie I kept thinking "This is the worst film I've ever seen". Seated at the back of the room and generally feeling like the world was my oyster, I actually said it more than once, only to regret it when at lights on I realized that one of the main actresses, a very-well known Romanian artist, was seated well within earshot.

14. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Everybody in Our Family