1. Mauricio Mariano Jacoby Muniz's rating of the film Everybody Street

2. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Everybody Street

ideal para cualquier persona que tenga ganas de ser fotografo, ya que esto puede servir de inspiración, mostrando historias reales de fotografos famosos de NY, a modo personal encontre bueno el documental, aunque debieron hacer o mostrar de otras ciudades, al final es un poco de lo mismo pero con diferentes objetivos... pero aun así es entretenido y motivador

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Everybody Street

4. xrystyna's rating of the film Everybody Street

history of street photography, history of New York, our attitude to privacy put into historical perspective; various styles of photography and of photographing. all in all, informative and thought-provoking

5. serhat akıncı's rating of the film Everybody Street

bu filmi izlemeden sakın fotoğraf çekmeyi denemeyin ;) asla.

6. erenacik's rating of the film Everybody Street

7. gorkem sever's rating of the film Everybody Street

nothing adding to me kind a awful documentary

8. str0hmann's rating of the film Everybody Street

A really inspiring documentary!

9. Shiny Pete's rating of the film Everybody Street

Wenn ich mir Photos anschauen will geh ich in ne Ausstellung.

10. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Everybody Street

An interesting insight in the (finally) lately-growing appreciation of street photography. Yet, it suffers from the commercialisation that the photo genre suffers from.

11. Matt Barca's rating of the film Everybody Street

Inspiring & informative. So many different styles showcased.

12. JimB17's rating of the film Everybody Street

Look at the street; watch the watchers. Superb treatment of a slice of NY photography that really invokes the feel and smell of a town that I remember from my own childhood. It makes that one genre into the entire enterprise of photography - photographic ethnography. The other worlds, of fashion, news, salon and pure art photography, simply disappear for the man in the street. Unfortunately it can't be done any more.

13. mpho3's rating of the film Everybody Street

I really liked this, especially appreciating the range of personalities and photographic styles. Dunn did a fine job in a film that she has "dedicated to fearless photographers worldwide sharing visual truths."

14. Sthirabandhu's rating of the film Everybody Street

compelling, awe inspiring, terrifying, wonderful, dangerous, mad, crazy, sexy, genius, . Totally love this ...... goon buy it.

15. Íris Disruptiva's rating of the film Everybody Street

Inspiring. Inspiring photographers that maybe never realized they are.

16. Amina Khan's rating of the film Everybody Street

Some of my favourite photographers featured and ones I have never encountered before, made this documentary so compelling. The nostalgia of a dying art form of photography. You can't help but 'sad smile' as the wonderful artists who have shared their talents with the world. A documentary for photographers and photography enthusiasts to watch and own.

17. Tando's rating of the film Everybody Street

A movie of the souls that try to be the photographers they admire. Lots of great stories and small bits of advice for budding street photographers, but mostly a view of a passion for other human beings and their lives.

18. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Everybody Street

Interesting content, but I have a few things to say to the cinematographer: Have you heard of tripods or stabilizers? Maybe you'd want to consider getting an assistant to pull focus too.

19. SummerPamina's rating of the film Everybody Street

20. Dotan Moreno's rating of the film Everybody Street

Interesting, well done, beautifully made. A must for anybody who loved photography and documentary cinema.

21. ArmandS's rating of the film Everybody Street

For those fascinated with photography (like myself) in general, this is a great documentary on the subject, from a different perspective and from a variety of photographers. Raw, on-the-street photography, beautiful, strange, compelling. I quite liked this one.

22. El Biffo's rating of the film Everybody Street

I like docs about photography. After all, cinema is, essentially, 24 photographs per second, a photographic art. I do prefer not to look at people sitting and talking, that isn't cinematic. There wasn't a lot of that in this, but any is too much for me. People sitting around talking should be on a radio program, not film. That said, this is quite good if you like docs about photography.

23. Luisa's rating of the film Everybody Street

inspires me to go out and take a photo!

24. @ListenToTheLaw's rating of the film Everybody Street

Inspiring and sentimental. Interesting subjects. Great music.