1. Nafhan N's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

This movie made me realize the struggle of being parents especially when they're away from their children and how hard they keep their own problem from us. *sobs*

2. Chichago_'s rating of the film Everybody's Fine

That scene where a homeless guy tried to rob Frank and ended up crushing Frank's medicine really makes me sad :'(

3. jenifferp's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

4. Alexis's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

Enjoyable. Excellent acting by De Niro and Rockwell, which should be expected at this point in the game, from both actors. However, you're looking for a feel-good, family comedy, I would suggest putting this off for a bit. There are moments of unreasonable sadness, that can seriously put a damper on any holiday trip to the movies.

5. PJGamble's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

review up on lastsite. please feel free to comment, in fact its encouraged http://lastsiteontheleft.blogspot.com/2010/02/everybodys-fine.html

6. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

This is but a shadow of the original Italian version Stanno Tutti Bene.

7. Bianca's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

An interesting movie, some aspects a little bit cliche but still a good movie.

8. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

The trailer led me to believe that this would be a light comedic drama but it turned out to be kind of a downer. However, it was still a decent movie.

9. Emilie's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

Very touching Robert De Niro, classy as always. He gives to this simple movie a special melody... Very tender.

10. Anita Nielson's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

I can't decide if I liked this or not. It was really sad :(

11. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

nostalgic and I cry every time

12. Westley's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

I liked the characters and the acting, but overall this was not a very good movie. I think 'About Schmidt' was a much better film tackling similar subject matter.

13. Luisa Betancourt's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

14. vordven's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

15. Pietro's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

Emozionante. E molto diverso dai soliti (specie i remake) film usa. Riesce a caratterizzare il rapporto tra padre e figli distanti in maniera commovente. Gran merito va naturalmente al grande Bob: difficile credere che sia lo stesso attore di Cape Fear. Vale davvero la pena vederlo. Perfetto forse, se non fosse per qualche espediente narrativo (i dialoghi coi figli nei sogni) di cui forse si poteva fare a meno.

16. sinemaci's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

Awesome cast, although being a remake very good plot except the secret lies and problems of the children being well recognized by the father so quickly.. Not making you cry but a really good family drama giving important lessons..

17. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

this was quite enjoyable tv movie. de niro is great here as he was earlier this year on "what just happened?" worth seeing after all the terrible stuff he's been in since.... jackie brown?

18. Eny's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

Enjoyable ;) loved this film. Very simple and a quiet. Shane was also there. It was cool. I hope we;ll see her more

19. Cody Kennedy's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

A quiet, simple look at aging, parenting and the ways it disconnects you from your family. A film that will be called "stereotypical" for the reasons I'll call it "universal."

20. Anne so's rating of the film Everybody's Fine

I think Kate Moennig is also in the cast and I hope we'll see her more and more as she is, from my point, a good actress that we can see too rarely !