1. C'est Bastien's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

2. Dalibor's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

Probably the least imaginative Woody Allen film I've seen. A very mundane musical revolving around one-dimensional and unconvincing set of characters, half of which are completely surplus. Trying to charm his was way into selling some kind of generational epistle, Allen's usual love-related issues and stances never looked so clichéd.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

Succulent comme un bonbon acidulé... www.cinefiches.com

4. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

I never believed in God. No, I didn't even as a little kid. I remember this. I used to think even if he exists, he's done such a terrible job, it's a wonder people don't get together and file a class action suit against him.

6. ninchok's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

There are only eight little letters in the phrase you'll find, but they mean a lot more than all the other words combined.

7. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

Great fun. I always enjoy a Woody Allen film where he plants himself as the protagonist, as young women (in this case a cool Natasha Lynn) fight over him. The musical sections are put together really well.

9. Edward Mulligan's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

Everybody loves Wooden Allen's films from the 70's and nowadays. But he also was on a great streak in the 80's and 90's as well. I personally really love the films he made in the nineties. Films like Deconstructing Harry, Mighty Aphrodite, Sweet and Lowdown, and this one.

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

I'm not at all a fan of musicals, but I must admit that I can't dislike this one as much as I normally would do. Nobody can sing; and this is the charming element here, because the issue is not proper singing but getting across the feeling. This is what Allen acieves, he gets it across: he finds the right note for every scene, the right mix between comedy & romance and the right balance between truth & denial. 3,5.

11. Rennovatio's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

La cuestión reside en dejar al fantasía en el horizonte.

12. Aria Harrison's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

It's a fun musical... with a touch of Woody's usual neuroses.

13. Hugo Corona Platt's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

Las comedias románticas y yo no congeniamos, pero te das cuenta que es Woody Allen y todo queda en el olvido por al menos una hora y 40 minutos.

14. Marian P's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

Lo mejor, los hermanos Marx

15. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

Musical in stile anni '50 per Allen,di quelli che la critica ama tanto ma che allo spettatore non lasciano molto.A me poi che ogni tre per due si mettano a cantare stucca parecchio e quindi ho solo ammirato la messa in scena ed i colori anni'50,l'affiatamento del cast e gli splendidi,splendidi (la cosa più bella del film) omaggi a Groucho Marx. Un Allen di cui mi ricorderò poco e niente.

16. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

17. bolobot's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

I'm not sure a rating of 0 worked so I gave it one star. This was horrible even by Woody Allen standards. I guess maybe you have to like musicals or something.

18. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

19. yasdnil's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

When I was a teenager, I was far more impressed with this than I am now. The musical bits didn't make any sense, I don't think the cast was a good blend, and overall, it just didn't stand out from many of the romcoms I've seen. It kind of kicks off the bit of Allen's filmography that falls short (for me), up until VCB.

20. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

When Gene Kelly's Singin' in The Rain meets Woody Allen. Just imagine it.

21. Deniz Azime Aral's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

it makes me laugh a lot.. beni çok güldürür

22. Terri Wise's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

I'm not that crazy about this movie, EXCEPT for the ending.

23. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You

This movie charmed my pants off. Just so full of life and wonder and feelings. It also has its fair share of absurdly ridiculous moments, it being a musical (the hospital sequence, ... well, any big group musical number really) but it balanced nicely with the realism portions. The final dance number with Goldie Hawn and Woody Allen is just splendid. It's heart-warming. 4/5

24. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Everyone Says I Love You