1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Everything, Everything

While Stella Meghie and Nick Robinson are an absolutely adorable pairing in these roles, especially in the very obvious chemistry they have towards the other, the film falls flat because the story is very plain at its core. Maybe this is the intended affect, and it does successfully keep things simple the whole time, but I feel that emotional and heartfelt was forfeited for pitiful and that really failed to work.

2. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Everything, Everything

Though the movie achieved few fine little things, those were immediately erased by the awful ending. I didn't see that coming and i wished that the final to be kinda sad and bleak considering the overall story and how things went until the last part. Now the general feeling about this one is this superficialty, often found in such movies.

3. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Everything, Everything

4. Ylly's rating of the film Everything, Everything

“Spoiler alert: Love is worth everything. Everything.”

5. chazell's rating of the film Everything, Everything

nearly gave up but what a plot twist (a raise to two stars), personally wanted it to get even darker

6. nadnab's rating of the film Everything, Everything

7. alchimia's rating of the film Everything, Everything

I love movies about teenagers with terminal diseases.

8. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Everything, Everything

white boy wears black, black girl wears white - political correctness or what?

9. Daniela's rating of the film Everything, Everything

AMANDLA AND NICK ARE TWO QUEENS !!!!!! AND! I'M! HERE! FOR IT!

10. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Everything, Everything

The most unrealistic thing about this is the young woman in the film is 18 and, after having been locked in the house for more than half her life, has not read "Flowers for Algernon." Next thing you're gonna tell me is the name "Atticus Finch" means nothing to her.