1. duygu.dursun's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

2. rksw's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

of course, give the ring to elijah

3. senitree's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

4. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

deeply touching the traumatize

5. Hello's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

Not enough computers in this movie, that's why I give it three stars. Not enough horses either.

6. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

è sempre un bel pensiero questo film.

7. redux's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

Everything is a garish colouring book, and nothing is revealed. Except the usual American cluelessness about the rest of the world.

8. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

Nice emotional movie! Fun for the whole family if your whole family likes to cry a bit every once in a while

9. Domnisoara Cristina's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

I was really surprised by the way this movie captured the weirdness of Foer's book. And Eugene Hutz as Alex - my God! - "" My grandfather informs me that is not possible."" Loved it!

10. bitterMoo's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

11. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

La pellicola inizialmente sembra un film di Kusturica, dove dei buffi personaggi, la cui origine balcanica è evidenziata all'inverosimile, si rendono protagonisti di scene surreali, però più ci si avvicina alla metà del film più tutto si fa più serio.La regia regala scene degne dei migliori cinema e la fotografia è curata a livello maniacale, purtroppo i dialoghi ed il ritmo complessivo sono una nota dolente. Carino.

12. Alina Sc's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

13. Berkin Üregen's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

Müziklerine kadar gerçekten çok hoş bir film.

14. goverselle's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

Oh god it is not Ukraine at all, Ukraine is grey. StrNge to watch for a Ukrainian

15. Marco's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

Let this delicate film flow into you. You'll discover the deep and complex meaning of "searching" and "collecting". On the notes of Balkan style sound, you'll explore the Ukrainian countryside on the wheels of an old Trabant car, searching in old memories and fading photographs. Can't resist the lively humour and the russian jokes. Apart from laughing, as a collector myself, I felt deeply touched by this film.

16. spiderliliez's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

The boyish man, with mesmerizing big blue eyes, Elijah Wood as Jonathan Safran Foer. What a beautiful film. Excellent cinematography, what an amazing directorial debut by Liev Schreiber. I laughed and cried. It's visually and emotionally captivating.

17. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

18. lo's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

19. Alla Vavilova's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

Ukraine is country of Europe...

20. DDDUDE's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

21. ZulGuci's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

DVD originalnya udah beli,tp blom bisa ditonton,dvd player ane rusakkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

22. fiksinoir's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

"Jonfen, ternyata kamu tukang tiup daun."

23. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

This film was mesmerizing. It takes you to places you never expected and then sweeps you to other places you never wanted to go. It's funny, witty, deep and touching.

24. Gabrielius Mickevičius's rating of the film Everything Is Illuminated

I wonder if Alex really was a premium dancer or just said so.