1. crushedbones's rating of the film Everything Must Go

"Everything is not yet lost"

2. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Everything Must Go

This movie wants to have its cake and eat it too by presenting the facade of a hopeful situation while also removing every piece of emotional and financial support in this person's life, essentially guaranteeing he'll stay a drunk. it's too bad because Ferrells performance is great and the film only unravels near the end. also HOLY SHIT DON'T GIVE SOMEONE WHO'S WITHDRAWING VALIUM YOU COULD KILL A MOTHERFUCKER 4 REAL

3. David.A.P.D.'s rating of the film Everything Must Go

An interesting approach to mid-life crisis.

4. vjs.lv's rating of the film Everything Must Go

The main actor is not convincing alcoholic and talks cliches. The setting is nice tho.

5. Marcos Sanchez's rating of the film Everything Must Go

6. ricardoetatto's rating of the film Everything Must Go

Comedia melodramática donde sorprende la actuación de Will Ferrell como un individuo frustrado en busca de sí mismo y de la felicidad. Se deja ver muy bien, no es graciosa en exceso y tiene conmovedores momentos a ratos.

7. Isaac Reyes's rating of the film Everything Must Go

Interesante ver a W. Farrell haciendo más allá que comedia :) chingón

8. Charlie's rating of the film Everything Must Go

It's a little slow but I liked it. It was good to see Will Ferrell in a serious movie. :)

9. Rodrigo Bazán's rating of the film Everything Must Go

Una (grata) sorpresa que la actuación de Will Ferrel sostenga prácticamente sola el desarrollo de una narración sobre alcoholismo tratada sin lugares comunes ni falsas notas extremas: dolores sórdidos más por ensordecidos que por trágicos y alianzas posibles sin heroismo ni esperanza de postal

10. angelica's rating of the film Everything Must Go

11. Sin título.'s rating of the film Everything Must Go

Cliché un tanto reconfortante a cargo de Will Ferrell (igual de errático pero ahora en tono serio) que sigue la linea clásica de la ruptura seguida de crisis que inevitablemente busca la reconciliación personal. No es amibiciosa al igual que su personaje principal que prefiere dejarse llevar por las circunstancias en vez de volcarse a la acción constructiva. Medianamente disfrutable.

12. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film Everything Must Go

13. Jim Cee's rating of the film Everything Must Go

Like the character himself, the movie goes nowhere.

14. Empire's rating of the film Everything Must Go

Being a great fan of Carver I had to watch this movie.I think Will Ferrell has been chosen as the main actor because he kind of looks like Carver. The movie has little to do with the short story, the front lawn sale is the only thing in common. This said the movie is not as bad for being a Hollywood production, it tries keeping a genuine touch which is not easy.This might be the reason it wasn't a success in cinemas

15. SeventiesSinema's rating of the film Everything Must Go

The Raymond Carver story is 6 pages of genius that says far more than this movie does in its miserably sappy 96 minutes.

16. REH1101's rating of the film Everything Must Go

Forget about the movie, 'Why Don't You Dance?' is gorgeous.

17. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Everything Must Go

18. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Everything Must Go

Pretty good drama (but not kitchen sink drama) about alcoholics. I fucking love Will Ferrell in just about anything and was not surprised that he could lead a picture like this. Though it was enjoyable and kinda light for the subject matter, that ending was reaaaallly meh, but it hurt just a little. Still a pretty decent film.

19. codyhunter's rating of the film Everything Must Go

20. Christopher A. Cook's rating of the film Everything Must Go

I like this Will Ferrelll, this and Stranger than Fiction prove that he is a viable lead when given the right role. It kind of feels like Bad Santa and About Schmidt had a baby and this was the result. I didn't expect such a stark depiction of alcoholism when I started, I'm glad the movie could explore such deep issues as it did while still retaining a large amount of heart.

21. Kirby's rating of the film Everything Must Go

It managed to be heart-warming without being sappy. I liked it. This and 'Stranger than FIction' prove that Ferrell could be giving us better than 'Talladega Nights' and the like.

22. Jerry G's rating of the film Everything Must Go

While Jim Carry has his "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", Will Ferrell should certainly be glad to give us this. Beautiful simplistic story.

23. A47's rating of the film Everything Must Go

This movie is proof that naturaly lit dslr cinematography is not a good way to go. Will Farrel does a great job holding the film together, but i'm afraid this ship was sunk before it set sail.

24. the infallible foodstamps's rating of the film Everything Must Go