1. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Exam

Husband & I solved this in 20mins! Haha

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Exam

EXAM has an interesting premise. EXAM is about a bunch of people who took an mysterious, yet bizzare test. A test to enter a mysterious company. It's easy - to me - to get intrigued with its storyline from the very first minutes. Director Stuart Hazeldine succeed to build a MYSTERY surround it. Also he creates a very-well suspense. Hazeldine will not let us get BORED with this movie. The ending went too easy for me.

3. Thomas's rating of the film Exam

An interesting premise, though ended up promising more than it delivered. A few moments of tension but overall a bit of a disappointment.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Exam

It's very much like 'Cube', but less successful

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Exam

The most obvious problem is that the test does not necessarily find the best person for the job as was described at the end. So then it's more about the drama generated by placing them in the room together. It's more like acting tryouts than a job interview.

6. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Exam

Sepertinya saya yang terlalu serius.

7. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Exam

impression nya sama bgt sama abis nonton memento "anjir jadi selama ini?????????? gitu doang????????" huhu sukak

8. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Exam

9. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Exam

It spends most of it's runtime posing as an effective and interesting critique of the way corporations operate. Then, with its twist, it whole heartedly supports big business and essentially says corporations implement sexism, racism and the destruction of lives for the greater good, so stop whining. Pretty reprehensible stuff, but often tense and fun beforehand.

10. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Exam

A great idea beautifully executed in a world full of shitty ideas horribly done

11. banu's rating of the film Exam

I liked the idea, one room, one question and one answer. You're thinking about the question while watching the movie. And then very big disappointment...

12. bunkbedd's rating of the film Exam

13. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Exam

Call me crazy, but I really dug this. It reminded me of CUBE, trash-treasure.

14. Bernardo Alves's rating of the film Exam

15. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Exam

Really good, but the final act could be more... polished.

16. robin's rating of the film Exam

Caught it by random on TV, grabs the attention but dissolves into nothing.

17. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Exam

18. buckabucka's rating of the film Exam

Like most films of its type, the ending is horrible patronising & pretentious even though the film itself isn't. It was fun to watch.

19. ig_____or's rating of the film Exam

The premiss was interesting and the movie went by very fast. Even with a couple of moments when the characters' actions felt a little farfetched the ticking clock made me feel extremely engaged in everything that was going on. Too bad the end was kind of "meh", anticlimactic and a bit messy. I was expecting for White to be the last one standing only to realize he needed all the others to win or something like that.

20. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Exam

21. Fariz Aufarifqi's rating of the film Exam

22. Jerry G's rating of the film Exam

At the very least, it's entertaining.

23. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Exam

a very thrilling, intelligent & psychological movie..! it's very entertaining, although it's in the same room the whole time - good discussions & very paranoid moments... if you like "Das Experiment" & i'm talking about the german original version, then you like this one pretty sure too..!