1. ZiggySan's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

This movie manages to criticize the art works methods of valuation while telling a lighthearted and funny story. I took my father to see this on Father's day and he said, "It was a good comedy that doesn't insult your intelligence."

2. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

how this MBW guy (or at least the representation of him) makes it through the street art panorama, while twisting an already twisted form of art (intended to be spontaneous, denying any rules), is really an amazing case study about the consumerism of art and its making-of in today's world. being or not a "prank" by Bansky does not remove its value.

3. Joana China's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

I think the joke is on... I don't know who the joke's on - really. I don't even know if there is a joke.

4. viaggiatore's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

5. Francesco Maltoni's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

This is really both an informative interesting documentary and an incredible entertaining story!

6. Jaco's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

8. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

9. rksw's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

When sensation and hype turn into an artist, I mean these two probably the same lmao. I love Banksy, anyway and I really like when he said "I mean, there's no one quite like Thierry, really." Whether it's staged or documentary, still savagely funny.

10. aikeart's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

11. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

A trifle overrated in my view.

12. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Le bouffon du roi devient roi. Ou la confession assumée d'un escroc de l'art. === The king's jester becomes king. Or the assumed confession of an art fraud.

13. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

"I don't know how to play chess, but to me, life is like a game of chess."

14. mail@gclorusso.com's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

15. Jessica Leborgne's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

16. Ludovic72's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Quelle sacrée bande de zigotos, ces "street art guys"... le plus azimuté là-dedans se trouvant être "le frenchie" Thierry Guetta ! Banksy a fait du bon boulot : son film transmet l'état d'esprit de ces artistes sauvages et modernes, entre rébellion, infantilisme et égocentrisme post-Wharol. Il n'en cache pas le côté absurde (parfois même hilarant) et pose de bonnes questions sur l'évolution de l'art.

17. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

18. bessede's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Complètement déjanté, instructif, et stimulant, j'overlike !

19. lic007's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

20. Daisibis's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Middle until the end. it is a joke for me ... the rest it is more interesting ..

21. tenonder's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

22. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Banksy, un genio para muchos, un terrorista del arte urbano para otros, dirige este documental sobre cómo, de la noche a la mañana, el francés Thierry Guetta (o Mr. Brainwash, como se autodenomina) de ser su documentalista oficial, se convirtió en la nueva sensación del art-pop-urbano. Chusco, entretenido, revelador sobre el estado actual del arte callejero, y narrado por Rhys Ifans.

23. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

One of my favourite "documentaries"(?)

24. Operation Kino's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Like a late-period Godard, it is an endless stream of garbage.