1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

A palimpsest, appropriate for the form detailed, painting over Thierry's (likely better) film with a tone between repulsion and confusion. The funniest parts are when the Named figures of the street art community disavow MBW's work as "not someone ready for a show" when this contradicts the ethos of street art - all the buildings are a stage for the revisionist play of post-colonial life. Fuck the art world & Banksy

2. Nathanael Draper's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

This is truly one of the greatest documentaries. Fans of Banksy will see concepts from his other work continued in this film which makes you laugh and question reality. To anyone who's seen Banksy's art you may experience a similar feeling when watching this film in wondering whether you're the butt end of the joke.

3. mpho3's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Maddening. I love street art, love subversion, love passion, not so sure about obsession in and of itself, but goodness knows that focused through the right prisms it can leave the world a fun(nier) and better place. Ok, also a bit idiotic. Sometimes that happens. "I don't know who the joke's on, really. I don't even know if there is a joke." 3.5 stars

4. Onur Burak Yıldırım's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

stranger than what I've expected. the story of the French guy seems like a sketch that got out of control.

5. Danny's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

6. denon's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

A fascinating look into the bizarre world of street art

8. HOREB's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Simplemente Excelente! Fenomenal! Fantástica!

9. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

how this MBW guy (or at least the representation of him) makes it through the street art panorama, while twisting an already twisted form of art (intended to be spontaneous, denying any rules), is really an amazing case study about the consumerism of art and its making-of in today's world. being or not a "prank" by Bansky does not remove its value.

10. Joana China's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

I think the joke is on... I don't know who the joke's on - really. I don't even know if there is a joke.

11. viaggiatore's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

12. Francesco Maltoni's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

This is really both an informative interesting documentary and an incredible entertaining story!

13. Jaco's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

15. grotesc's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

16. rksw's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

When sensation and hype turn into an artist, I mean these two probably the same lmao. I love Banksy, anyway and I really like when he said "I mean, there's no one quite like Thierry, really." Whether it's staged or documentary, still savagely funny.

17. aikeart's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

18. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

A trifle overrated in my view.

19. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Le bouffon du roi devient roi. Ou la confession assumée d'un escroc de l'art. === The king's jester becomes king. Or the assumed confession of an art fraud.

20. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

"I don't know how to play chess, but to me, life is like a game of chess."

21. mail@gclorusso.com's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

22. Jessica Leborgne's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

23. Ludovic72's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop

Quelle sacrée bande de zigotos, ces "street art guys"... le plus azimuté là-dedans se trouvant être "le frenchie" Thierry Guetta ! Banksy a fait du bon boulot : son film transmet l'état d'esprit de ces artistes sauvages et modernes, entre rébellion, infantilisme et égocentrisme post-Wharol. Il n'en cache pas le côté absurde (parfois même hilarant) et pose de bonnes questions sur l'évolution de l'art.

24. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Exit Through the Gift Shop