1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

Geez... WHAT THE F*CK DID I JUST I SAW? Honestly, I didn't know how to describe this movie properly. EXORCIST II: THE HERETIC is a hell of an experience. The narrative feels disjointed. It didn't blend very well. I think the crew of this movie took a high dose of LSD while making it. I would be a liar if there isn't a good thing about THE HERETIC. I loved the cinematography & Ennio Morricone's haunting score for sure

2. S Campbell's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

As Greil Marcus once said reviewing a Bob Dylan Album in the early 70s "What is this shit"

3. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

Questo film é brutto, ma non va dimenticato.

4. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

Some kind of demon must have taken over the crew during the filming of this. Without a doubt an evil demon,but also quite confused and perhaps on some psychedelic drugs, acting irrationally most of the time and not quite understanding what did it actually want. It had its moments of genious though, like the moments in Ethiopia, all those locusts, the hypnotising scenes with the synchronisation gadget thing.

5. C's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

call me by your dream name

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

Sequel that at least tries to follow up on some plot points from the original movie and there is some good ideas in it. Even if it is regarded as a bad film at least it is more fast-paced than numerous other movies I have seen, but I can confirm that Linda Blair can not hold the movie as a leading actress on her own and there is way too much psycho-hypnosis babble and the editing is all over the place.

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

8. João R's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

This sequel is as irresponsible and negligent as a mental health professional (Dr. Tuskin) leaving a girl (Regan) that, according to her, might have suicidal tendencies hang around unsupervised in a rooftop. However, it's far from being the worst sequel or one of the worst movies ever made in general. It's recommended that those film critics watch more movies in their free time.

9. cvalda's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

I was possessed by a demon. Oh, it's okay. He's gone!

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

11. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

A revoir en élargissant sa vision hors du propos primaire du film... www.cinefiches.com

13. William's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

This film should be commended for its visual extravagance and for its intense focus on locusts.

14. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

The dreams and visions long to escape the narrative.

15. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

1977, dir. JOHN BOORMAN - 2/10 (USA)

16. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

Written and directed by Ed Wood

17. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

You have to know how to watch this film. I thought it was astonishing. Certainly not for the plot or the performances but most definitely for what was in Boorman's head. This is one of the most visually inspired movies I have ever seen. I thought of Fritz Lang in his German Expressionist days for comparison.

18. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

Often impressive visually, but other than that pretty horrible.

19. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

What's ridiculous about it (the campy thud of the dialogue and its delivery; the performances on the whole; the leaden yet nonsensical "plot") never meshes with what's sublime (the inventive artifice of many effects and much mise-en-scène; Morricone's music; some of the framings, movements, and lighting that add up to a deliriously riveting, DePalma-esque quality), but the latter makes it worth seeing at least once.

20. pinkerton73's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

One of the most fascinating (and highly watchable) failures in the history of cinema. There are great ideas and noble intentions buried beneath the laughable dialogue, silly costumes, pseudo-science, and not-so-special effects, but these can be glimpsed only fleetingly. The rest of it is a mess only partially redeemed by the fact that the massive production budget apparently didn't include any bras for Linda Blair.

21. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

"Once the demon is driven out, what's to stop it from coming back in" "I don't know. But it never seems to happen. No, never" Father Karras and Father Merrin in the book of The Exorcist. The Heretic is insolent enough to differ

22. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

23. REH1101's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

By no means a masterpiece but admirably bizarre and also misunderstood. Boorman is a filmmaker whose attitude and eccentricity are extensions of his artistry. He helmed the sequel to a major film that he hated as an excuse to make an absurd drama about metaphysics and hypnosis. I laugh while imagining Exorcist fans sitting in the theater, totally baffled / pissed. No one has the balls to do something like this today.

24. Joshua's rating of the film Exorcist II: The Heretic

I feel like crying tears of joy that this sequel made it to wide release theaters 36 years ago with all of these different (yet compatible) personalities swimming inside. I think that I'm in love. I knew that I'd like it beforehand. I didn't know why, nor could I have expected how. This film feels possessed, its demons within pushing this way and that, to a dreamy but logical conclusion. Yes, I said logical.