1. Aardsy's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

I could watch Lee Remick for days.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

A not unsuccessful experiment. 3.5/5.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

>>> Un petit chef-d'oeuvre du film noir américain qui culmine dans la scène finale lorsque le tueur se retrouve coincé à Candlestick Park, au beau milieu d'un match de baseball... www.cinefiches.com

4. speedball's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

not really a 4 star, but the opening titles!

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

Flawless pic and that title theme by Mancini, oh my lord!

6. ZYNAB's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

uh...so scary i peed my pants

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Experiment in Terror

See it for Lee Remick and the superb black & white cinematography! Recommended.

8. jimmymarkum's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

Funny how a character called Garland Lynch has an asthmatic condition....And the bank teller Kelly Sherwood lives in Twin Peaks, San Francisco

9. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

Good music and acting and some nice shots but still... I can't say I experimented terror. It has although undiscussed value considering the time it was made.

10. TheotherJones's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

A solid 3.5. Drags a bit at times, but the tense scenes, music and villain rival Hitchcock films of the era.

11. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

You really need to list Ross Martin in this. He is on fire.

12. Martin Wilson's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

This is a classic example of a director spending nearly his entire career in the wrong genre. If only Edwards had made nothing but suspense films like this. Great mood-setting opening scene with image and music working together to mesmerizing effect. That camera pan to the left to reveal the driver, as she turns towards us, to look out at the bay. LEE REMICK in black and white. Is there anything more gorgeous?

13. Dave's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

Blake Edwards delivers one of the finest thrillers of the 1960s. A wonderful film, of a type that I never would have expected from Edwards.

14. heather mcdonald's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

Lynch clearly watched this a few times before creating Twin Peaks. A fantastic thriller to say the least.

15. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film Experiment in Terror

There is nothing more effective to me than the classic, intelligent thriller. An amazing cast as well. Lee Remick is fantastic, Ross Martin is believably evil, and this is quite possibly some of Glen Ford's best work. Edwards wins this one easily...