1. Anthony De Luca's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

2.3 The relationship between Gogo and her niece was far more interesting than any horror hair extentions.

2. lina maj's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

3. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

I love Sion Sono so much even tho this is one of his weaker but funner entries.

4. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

5. Absentia's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

6. dani l's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

7. Ostermyers's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

Not a bad Sion Sono, but a weak somehow.

8. ayundya's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

Proved that innocent, naive girl is not a suggested role for Chiaki.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

I agree with Zach, turned out to be much more than I expected.

10. nothere's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

A strangely fun film from a director who is taking a break from much headier and resonate projects. The special effects are wild and its conclusion very funny.

11. McBain_666's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

Can one chose another language for the subtitles? Why I see only german (from CH)

12. Simon James Constable's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

This film is clearly a dark comedy horror, so anyone going into it expecting a truly terrifying Asian horror like Ringu or Kairo will be sorely disappointed.

13. Yeng Hang's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

As a horror film, Hair Extensions fails. But as a domestic drama the film is amazing. Kuriyama and Tsugumi give excellent performances, the latter being far more frightening than any hair monster could hope to be.

14. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Exte: Hair Extensions

This was supposed to be satirical, but it came off as an unoriginal, amateur, and over-the-top entry into the whole "scary asian girl" catalogue. I can't name a single aspect of this movie that was any good. To think that this director was behind the amazing LOVE EXPOSURE bewilders me to no end.