1. Thresk's rating of the film Extract

Please stahp casting Mila Kunis. Just stahp.

2. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Extract

this is one of the ones that remind me to cancel netflix

3. mixn's rating of the film Extract

The typical 2.5 stars film.

4. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Extract

Probably the best opening shot in all of cinema anywhere.

5. uzaigaijin's rating of the film Extract

Can't give it a star... a way too boring.

6. rowdyman's rating of the film Extract

I wish I could extract something from this mess of movie. A few funny moments don't add up to much.

7. A47's rating of the film Extract

Decent at heart, but absolute dog-shit production value. there are multiple scenes with mics in the shot. how the hell does that happen?!

8. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Extract

i really would HATE such a neighbor... apart from that, is there more to say..?! ooouch !!!

9. Aqua_Tofana's rating of the film Extract

Light and breezy, nothing too deep nothing too shallow. I really enjoyed Mila Kunis character. I'd recommend this for those times when you want to watch something but at the same time you feel too lazy to watch anything.

10. Joks's rating of the film Extract

Judge's best film, but it is a grower; I didn't like it much at first.

11. Phoenix Rising's rating of the film Extract

This is the weaker of the two Mike Judge films I've seen, the other being Office Space. I like the quirkiness of the characters, but the film comes out as average at best.

12. raffieltiger's rating of the film Extract

Kind of average, but Jason Bateman makes the movie more tolerable. Don't expect too many laughs, but it's not a bad movie, just average.

13. nargs_au's rating of the film Extract

the best part of this film was the pool cleaner who never cleaned the pool :) besides that its a very avernage film.

14. FailedImitator's rating of the film Extract

A film that goes nowhere. Or more accurately, comes back full circle without any excitement along the way.

15. mjgildea's rating of the film Extract

I was initially disappointed by Extract. Giving it another chance years later didn't exactly make me feel like I was watching a different movie, just a decent one. Considering the great cast I felt like more could've been done with them (namely Mila Kunis & Kristen Wiig) but Ben Affleck and a great soundtrack kind of made up for it. And hearing Affleck call Brad "Johnny Horse-cock" cracks me up for some reason.

16. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Extract

pretty hilarious, i may need to re-watch "Beavis and Butthead Do America" to see if i may have judged it too harshly.

17. thepha's rating of the film Extract

Office Space it is not, but that may be due to underwhelming use of all the stars in this film. Very weird and quirky, but seems to lack direction story-wise despite it actually following its own story. In the end, it just feels like its trying to be a more relateable Coen brothers dark comedy.

18. rolandogilead's rating of the film Extract

I enjoyed it a lot actually, but seriously, the worst: Ben Affelck.

19. Ove Duesund's rating of the film Extract

Funny little film with some quirky characters. I enjoyed it.

20. itspale's rating of the film Extract

a classic 3-star movie. Works fine a lazy sunday evening.

21. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Extract

The latest comedy from writer-director Mike Judge is an amiable, well-written farce. It's light on big, laugh out loud comedy moments, instead going for a more subtle, character-based humor. The cast is excellent and perfectly cast (including a surprising Ben Affleck), which makes this some very enjoyable entertainment, even if it doesn't quite live up to some of Mike Judge's other work.

22. Justin Kane's rating of the film Extract

Bateman's character reminds me, probably a little too much, of Michael Bluth. Ultimately a good thing, but without the rest of the Bluth's around him this is merely a formulaic mildly funny 2.5 star effort. I give three stars because its closer to three than two. Kristen Wiig is great in a very minimal supporting role. Mike Judge has called her a female Peter Sellers. I think thats fair.

23. Christopher's rating of the film Extract

Weak. Why is it that every comedy film centers around dick/testicle humor?