1. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

"I'm even glad to have my disappointment, which is much better than having nothing."

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

3. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

The acting is very good and cinematography was good. Story is a bit different and maybe thats why most people don't like it. Also it made me feel how crazy 9/11 irl for a New Yorker.

4. Andrea Kurko's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Well, the movie is a little-bit too commercial, but I loved the book and maybe that's why I actually liked the film as well. The character of the boy and a lot of tiny details of the story are amazing!

5. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

2 stars because I really love Max Von Sydow

6. hamsa's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

7. Kim Packard's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

A difficult role for a child actor, a difficult film to make... but the message comes through.

8. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

L'idea di base è anche carina,ma Daldry è davvero scarso nel metterla in scena.Il taglio dei personaggi + granitico,la camera dà un senso di claustrofobia continuo,i momenti verbosi sono a volte insostenibili e la zuccherosità è tale da rasentare il diabete. Forse l'11 Settembre mi ha stuccato,ma così si esagera davvero. Peccato perchè poteva essere molto ma molto meglio.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Was a much more interesting book than film.

10. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

11. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

(my ideal) kind of favourite movie aka my definition to a mysteries. (4)

12. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Bello, forse un po' troppo americano.

13. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

14. Anca.'s rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

15. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

16. xrystyna's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

ok, i'll probably hate it after reading the book, but so far it's that UPD: sure enough (as with many US-made adaptations) the movie turned out to be a significantly sterilized version of the book. it is 1.5 after reading

17. norwegianskies's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

I would probably have enjoyed the movie a bit more if I hadn't read the book, but I did, and in a way, it seems like a whole different story. From a certain point, I just can't help but start wondering 'what did they do to Oskar?', 'what did they do to this story?'. And I get that you can't just put a whole (long) book into a single movie, and that this is just an adaptation, but there's just so much lacking.

18. Amapola's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

La actuación del niño me fascinó.

19. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

One of those movies that you arent really expecting nothing and you end with an unexpected surprise.

20. Stefanie B's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Touching... The kid's brilliant. (Does justice to the book.)

21. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Pointless. I don't get it. Or maybe the point of this movie is just nothing? Extremely Annoying and Incredibly Dull Blunt Pointless Worn.

22. Victor Moreno's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

23. the.deft.one's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Dubious and exploitative, Daldry dishes out another faltering screenplay in this persistently manipulative, sugary 'soul search'. The young lead irritates whilst Hanks et al fall flat, all guilty of forced emotions throughout. The cinematography deserves a mention as the film's only plus point but this only cannot justify the BP nod.

24. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

An extremely beautiful portrait of a tough situation seen through the eyes of an odd but relatable (at least to me) child.

← Previous 1 3 4