1. itchycoil's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

3 stars but its well worth watching

2. Cependant's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

Loft d'artiste avec vue portuaire.

3. jenstor's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

4.5 Weak mystery but it's so COOL

4. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

5. Ryan Bellett's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

6. Lysistrata's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

8. philosilentio's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

There are many of good reasons, why you can enjoy this underrated, but surprisingly well-made contribution of New-Hollywood: 1 J. Carpenter worte the story. U recognize it by the Carpenterske atmosphere. 2 It's indeed fascinating to see the works of Helmut Newton. 3 If "Blow up" (1966, Antonioni) is one of the most well-known cinematic media-reflection from 1960s, this movie should be the one from 1970s.

9. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

10. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

great eye view n disco vibes but ending / killer feels rushed/wrong choice

11. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

Underrated, neglected, indeed. This film needs to be rescued from oblivion. Along with the beautiful craftsmanship of Irvin Kershner, it has one of Faye Dunaway's best, least mannered performances. She is more believable here than in almost any other of her films.

12. Jason Callen's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

Effective for a while but the ending is telegraphed. Nice acting.

13. Mugino's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

Stylistically appealing to look at, but there's only so much damsel-in-distress histrionics I can take, especially since you know whodunnit from the moment you hear the culprit's first lines. When there's a homicidal nut in your home, perhaps you should go for the gun first, not the rotary phone that you already failed to dial once before. One might call it natural selection, not serial killing.

14. trondjo's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

I really wanted to love this film, and at times I did. Kershner is obviously inspired by the italian giallo genre; like Lucio Fulci's The Psychic from 1977. There are some great shots and visual ideas presented here. Overall, though, Eyes of Laura Mars is an atmospheric thriller above average with great performances from Tommy Lee Jones and especially Faye Dunaway. Sadly, the writing isn't up to the standard.

15. Daniela's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

Damn, I heard this had red herrings so I thought Laura was the one with split personality . . . Meh.

16. FUCK YOU, MUBI!'s rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

A well-crafted giallo-esque film with an interesting self-reflexive script by John Carpenter. Also, an excellent cast of lead and supporting players.

17. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

This film is not only fascinating and seventies, it's a true rainy afternoon thriller like I would enjoy as a kid. Exciting at every moment, and so "made for tv" no vanity necessary. My father always loved this film, and told me about it many times but couldn't remember the title.

18. wdrazo's rating of the film Eyes of Laura Mars

It still has the power to surprise.....