1. enkii__bilal's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

In many ways, inspirative for the next decades of horrors.

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

3. JostFilms's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Easily my favorite horror film. I love how every horrific act is done out of love and that gives the characters so much depth. A must watch.

4. Ioan Bănculescu's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

5. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Surprisingly underwhelming for something that, in theory, is completely horrific. The concept is chilling but the execution isn't as strong as it could be.

6. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

7. Anca.'s rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

8. Aaken's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

A perfect horror thriller that doesn't feel at all dated now. Edith Scob is just fantastic, and Franju has managed to create a haunting atmosphere that stays with us long afterward.

9. RumbleFish's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

10. Myles's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Sufficiently charming. For me, it's all about the soundtrack.

11. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

The image of the disfigured daughters face as she hovers over the blurry eyed victim is scarier than anything I've seen in modern horror.

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

7.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-3aw

13. Juan Javier's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

14. msmichel's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Classic chiller from Georges Franju mixing the mad doctor and body horror genres with the art film. Some iconic images are within in a feature of mixed caliber performances but strong filmic touches.

15. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Esta semana fue de pelis escalofriantes

16. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

A little bourgeois for me. The mask was great and the music sting along with it was great.

17. eirka's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

film mi se jako svidjao, makar je napravljen u potpuno drugom vremenu. kraj mi je bio najbolji i kriticno su postavljene razlicite vrste ljubavi, od bezgranicne do kondicionalne. zanimljiv film sa prekrasnim visuals

18. captainfez's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Way better than that Nicolas Cage remake.

19. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

A splendid mix of terror film, poetical refinement and sentimental dispair. I still prefere the rhythm and genuine ideas of his mystery films as "Judex" but "les yeux sans visages" stays part of the history of cinema (beyond genres).

20. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Franju's fascination with masks hit an early highpoint here. Visually flawless, but the 'Curb' score and scattered screenplay hold it back from a modern perspective.

21. Elise Stambul's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Superbe film d'horreur, on sent cette atmosphère angoissante, toutes ces marionnettes nous donne un sentiments de faux mais de si réaliste en même temps.

22. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

23. Victor LVD's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Bel et bien un film d'HORREUR ! Style et jeu des acteurs impeccables.

24. Alex Flores's rating of the film Eyes Without a Face

Subtly, mysterious and creepy.