1. Erik F.'s rating of the film Face to Face

2. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Face to Face

3. Creighton Blinn's rating of the film Face to Face

Rating based on the uncut version(I haven't seen the shorter one). Strong work all around but Ullmann is especially stunning . . .

4. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Face to Face

Bergman made so many great films that it’s easy to overlook a few of his later gems, and Face to Face is an excellent psychological terror about a mentally ill psychologist. Liv Ullman’s exquisite plunge into madness is all one can ask for.

5. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Face to Face

What Ullman does with Bergman’s script — dense, relentless, layered with so many seemingly random symbols — reveals someone who truly understands what it means to lose your mind. It doesn’t all make sense for the viewer, for the husband, lover, grandmother, and daughter, but Ullmann knows that insanity has little to do with external logic. Jenny’s demons make absolute sense to Jenny.

6. teresa romã's rating of the film Face to Face

So scary. It had me in panic for most part and tore my heart apart at the end, I see the same in my grandparents.

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Face to Face

8. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Face to Face

9. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Face to Face

(3.5) I actually watched the original 4 episode Swedish TV version this time which is forty minutes longer than the theatrical version with different or extended scenes, the correct aspect ratio, but terrible picture quality (it's on YouTube)! I can't really say the TV was better than the film, I need to do a proper comparison at a later date.

10. postblueink's rating of the film Face to Face

11. Ethan's rating of the film Face to Face

A Bergman psychological fantasy and also the movie that Woody Allen and Diane Keaton are supposed to watch in Annie Hall.

12. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Face to Face

13. Nachtreich's rating of the film Face to Face

14. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Face to Face

Most of people say that ozu made same movies in his whole life . I can say same things for bergman too ... because the only different thing in his film is processing of story . Character's reactions , close plans ,camera angles , expressions are same . Sometimes ulmann makes me thing that I have watched this movie long time ago ...

15. Federico Maria Baldacci's rating of the film Face to Face

16. N. C.'s rating of the film Face to Face

Liv Ullmann mais incrível que nunca.

17. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film Face to Face

"You become grateful for the horrors you're familiar with.The unknown horrors are worse."

18. sónia fialho's rating of the film Face to Face

"Por um momento dei-me conta que o amor envolve tudo. Até a morte."

19. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Face to Face

One of Liv Ullmann's finest performances!

20. Juliana Senra's rating of the film Face to Face

Liv is so amazing on this one.

21. daria vas's rating of the film Face to Face

I am infinitely in love with Liv Ullmann and the beauty of insanity in this film

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Face to Face

Ingmar Bergman's all-out anatomy of a living soul, 8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-QS

23. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Face to Face

24. Max's rating of the film Face to Face

I could be wrong, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Isn't the photo for this film on this page from Cries and Whispers? Yes.