1. teresa romã's rating of the film Face to Face

So scary. It had me in panic for most part and tore my heart apart at the end, I see the same in my grandparents.

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Face to Face

3. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film Face to Face

4. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Face to Face

(3.5) I actually watched the original 4 episode Swedish TV version this time which is forty minutes longer than the theatrical version with different or extended scenes, the correct aspect ratio, but terrible picture quality (it's on YouTube)! I can't really say the TV was better than the film, I need to do a proper comparison at a later date.

5. postblueink's rating of the film Face to Face

6. Ethan's rating of the film Face to Face

A Bergman psychological fantasy and also the movie that Woody Allen and Diane Keaton are supposed to watch in Annie Hall.

7. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Face to Face

8. Nachtreich's rating of the film Face to Face

9. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Face to Face

Most of people say that ozu made same movies in his whole life . I can say same things for bergman too ... because the only different thing in his film is processing of story . Character's reactions , close plans ,camera angles , expressions are same . Sometimes ulmann makes me thing that I have watched this movie long time ago ...

10. Federico Maria Baldacci's rating of the film Face to Face

11. N. C.'s rating of the film Face to Face

Liv Ullmann mais incrível que nunca.

12. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film Face to Face

"You become grateful for the horrors you're familiar with.The unknown horrors are worse."

13. sónia fialho's rating of the film Face to Face

"Por um momento dei-me conta que o amor envolve tudo. Até a morte."

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Face to Face

One of Liv Ullmann's finest performances!

15. Juliana Senra's rating of the film Face to Face

Liv is so amazing on this one.

16. otreshenie's rating of the film Face to Face

I am infinitely in love with Liv Ullmann and the beauty of insanity in this film

17. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Face to Face

Ingmar Bergman's all-out anatomy of a living soul, 8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-QS

18. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Face to Face

19. Max's rating of the film Face to Face

I could be wrong, I'm pretty sure I'm not. Isn't the photo for this film on this page from Cries and Whispers? Yes.

20. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film Face to Face

I'm excited to see this. When I saw the photo(above) I for some reason thought; knowing he's so heavily influenced by him; that this may have possibly been the film that inspired Woody Allen to make 1988's "Another Women"

21. Thomas Jester's rating of the film Face to Face

Scenes From A Marriage was earlier.

22. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Face to Face

23. Ostermyers's rating of the film Face to Face

Bergman is a virtuose and Liv his muse. The only things that you can do are to sit down and to cry.

24. Daniella's rating of the film Face to Face

Very similar in style and directing to The Hour of the Wolf, this Bergman piece haunts and taunts you till the very end. By far one of best performances delivered by Liv Ullman.