1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Face/Off

organized, maybe that's the right word to describe this movie

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Face/Off

A cool concept where one takes a rather far-fetched idea: what if you change face with your worst enemy who also happens to be a cruel sadistic killer and add it with non-stop bullet rain that only action director John Woo can make sense of? Nicolas Cage groping a choir girl and Travolta licking Dominique Swain is the kind of the crazy over-the-top behavior that makes one think you see a dirty old man's dream.

3. blkrchs's rating of the film Face/Off

4. spasmolytic's rating of the film Face/Off

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Face/Off

What a somewhat enjoyable fiasco? :/

6. Arf's rating of the film Face/Off

troppo lungo ed esasperato ma ha dei momenti altissimi

7. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Face/Off

I remember this being extremely awesome... but now it's more like extremely cheezy surrounded by awesome action sequences. (.5 for nostalgia) (3.5 / 5)

8. noice's rating of the film Face/Off

nicholas cage pretending to be john travolta pretending to be nicholas cage

9. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Face/Off

10. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Face/Off

I read the novelization in junior high, before I saw the film, and it's brilliant literary qualities made me disapointed by the source material. True story.

11. andretz's rating of the film Face/Off

12. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Face/Off

Indeed, I am entertaining myself with all Nic Cage movies in a row.

13. Ethan's rating of the film Face/Off

This is probably the best film John Woo made in America.

14. Bernardo Diniz's rating of the film Face/Off

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Face/Off

What a national treasure. But I wish this film got a prequel in which Nicolas Cage just played the bad guy for the entire film.

16. Renton47's rating of the film Face/Off

"Movies this demented don't seem to get made anymore". Certainly not the peak of Woo's action sequences, but an undeniable film due to those two performances. That anyone would bother to criticise on rational terms when the film is operating on whole other levels of reality is strange to me. On blu-ray there were so many laughable stunt doubles, but really I'm just thankful it was legit stunt work at all.

17. Dan's rating of the film Face/Off

John Woo is so fucking extra. The doves...

18. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Face/Off

So relentlessly stupid that I award a second star out of respect for its integrity.

19. Max Swanson's rating of the film Face/Off

Essential batshit 90's action cinema.

20. Rodrigo Morgado's rating of the film Face/Off

Bom filme de acção, vale a pena

21. bitterMoo's rating of the film Face/Off

22. Tigrão's rating of the film Face/Off

John Woo's kinetic and mesmerizing sense of action filmmaking serves a ridiculously enjoyable over the top script played two iconic movie stars.

23. Ицабелла Ађани's rating of the film Face/Off

It's that day of the year. I have a fever and my brother is making me watch this movie again. And I love it.

24. Tutu888's rating of the film Face/Off

John Woo goes completely over the top with an unbelievable story and impossible action scenes. But the energy splashes off the screen and the joy that Cage and Travolta had in acting is clearly visible. One of the most enjoyable blockbusters.