1. Arf's rating of the film Face/Off

troppo lungo ed esasperato ma ha dei momenti altissimi

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Face/Off

I remember this being extremely awesome... but now it's more like extremely cheezy surrounded by awesome action sequences. (.5 for nostalgia) (3.5 / 5)

3. noice's rating of the film Face/Off

nicholas cage pretending to be john travolta pretending to be nicholas cage

4. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Face/Off

5. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Face/Off

I read the novelization in junior high, before I saw the film, and it's brilliant literary qualities made me disapointed by the source material. True story.

6. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Face/Off

Indeed, I am entertaining myself with all Nic Cage movies in a row.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Face/Off

This is probably the best film John Woo made in America.

8. Jim Fear's rating of the film Face/Off

3 stars for Castor Troy.

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Face/Off

What a national treasure. But I wish this film got a prequel in which Nicolas Cage just played the bad guy for the entire film.

10. Renton47's rating of the film Face/Off

"Movies this demented don't seem to get made anymore". Certainly not the peak of Woo's action sequences, but an undeniable film due to those two performances. That anyone would bother to criticise on rational terms when the film is operating on whole other levels of reality is strange to me. On blu-ray there were so many laughable stunt doubles, but really I'm just thankful it was legit stunt work at all.

11. Dan's rating of the film Face/Off

John Woo is so fucking extra. The doves...

12. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Face/Off

So relentlessly stupid that I award a second star out of respect for its integrity.

13. Max Swanson's rating of the film Face/Off

Essential batshit 90's action cinema.

14. Rodrigo Morgado's rating of the film Face/Off

Bom filme de acção, vale a pena

15. bitterMoo's rating of the film Face/Off

16. Tigrão's rating of the film Face/Off

John Woo's kinetic and mesmerizing sense of action filmmaking serves a ridiculously enjoyable over the top script played two iconic movie stars.

17. Ицабелла Ађани's rating of the film Face/Off

It's that day of the year. I have a fever and my brother is making me watch this movie again. And I love it.

18. Tutu888's rating of the film Face/Off

John Woo goes completely over the top with an unbelievable story and impossible action scenes. But the energy splashes off the screen and the joy that Cage and Travolta had in acting is clearly visible. One of the most enjoyable blockbusters.

19. Dječak Luka's rating of the film Face/Off

20. Adrienne Kerr's rating of the film Face/Off

"I'd like to take his face... off."

21. Amandenberg's rating of the film Face/Off

I'm always in the mood to watch this movie.

22. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Face/Off

Over-the-top action at its finest... But what continues to impress me about this film is the pitch perfect/insane casting of John Travolta as Nicolas Cage and Nicolas Cage as John Travolta!

23. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Face/Off

24. DUTCH's rating of the film Face/Off

You really have not lived through the 90s without seeing this. If this were Verhoeven, it would be hailed as the standard action film satire of our time. Woo gets a little too sentimental and mawkish but he luckily found two of the most over-committing actors of the period to chew scenes to pieces- before blowing shit up, of course.