1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Faces of Death

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Faces of Death

Es usual reconocer el gore como un género lúdico, es decir, que busca como única necesidad promover el goce del espanto o incluso el sadismo. "Faces of death" se presta para eso, pero también para el otro extremo. Schwartz, dentro de crear ese falso testimonio de un patólogo, promueve la reflexión sobre la muerte desde un punto de vista ecológico, existencial, moral hasta paranormal. Es todo un ensayo antropológico.

3. Riar R.'s rating of the film Faces of Death

Funny to know that the man behind this notorious mondo (and other sequels) ended up being YouTube reviewer.

4. souljacker's rating of the film Faces of Death

This is pure amazingness. It was the first time a movie moved me. Latter I've discovered lots of scenes in here were fake. Here's an interview with the creator http://www.onthemedia.org/2012/feb/24/legacy-faces-death/

5. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Faces of Death

i pretty much lost it with the monkey scene.

6. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film Faces of Death

I think I vaguely remeber this film. My uncle rented it from the small town video store near our house. I didn't really like it but if this is the same film I'm remembering there is a couple of images I'll never forget. The man who drowned in the ocean washed up on the beach, the guy getting eaten by the alligator, and the guy at the peace rally who was set on fire. Creapy movie but just fucked up.