1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

The "JFK" of the death of America (the land of the free, home of the brave, many of whom died so that the "protectors" could eviscerate our freedoms)...thanks for taking part...consolation prize...surveillance state! Started by Bush, codified by Obama, and toyed around with now by Trump while he poops in his diaper and daydreams about Ivanka's hips (lovely hips they are, but, what's the use?)...rant, subsiding...

2. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

The reason why I gave it 4 instead of 3 stars is because I wholehearted agree with Moore’s argument. I certainly liked its conclusion, however, I consider this picture a technical flop.

3. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

The most shocking part of this documentary is that, to date, is more actual than ever

4. soymilky's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Meh. It's kind of weird seeing Michael Moore talk like this, because you know he wouldn't hold the same opinions nowadays, in fact he might hold the exact opposite views.

5. Onbestendig's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

6. Teona Gal's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Gee. I had always been taught that the USA were the most democratic country that ever existed. If Michael Moore is right, nepotism, cronyism and oligarchy seem to rule this country. It can't be true, can it ? Recommended.

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Watch Adam Curtis's The Power Of Nightmares and then you will see this story in its truest form

9. Aardsy's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

10. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

9/11 was an inside job. How Moore can't figure this out only attributes to his daftness

11. gld48's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Maybe Michael Moore is overly didactic for some people in his documentaries. But by gum, he is a truth seeker. And he tells it no matter how much it upsets the status quo.

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

From the sublime to the didactic: whilst I strongly agree with Moore on his assertions, the documentary's approach will do little to sway the centre-ground and right towards his interpretation of Bush and the Republican doctrine regarding war and defence. Entertaining, if lacking the acumen of his previous documentaries. Appropriately won the Palme d'Or for the ideological message, if less for its video essay arc.

13. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

14. Intelectual Super Teen's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Lol, a documentary? This sucks because it's not like Shoah or Man with the Movie Camera. Because, yeah!, docs can only be like that.

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Lo genial de Moore es su estructura para armar un documental que, además de ser bien fundado, analiza un problema tratado desde distintas perspectivas, actores y casos. La sátira, el sarcasmo y el drama se tratan por parejo. Su denuncia es frontal, sin embargo no recrimina para cuando se trata de actores secundarios. Es la comprensión por aquellos que cedieron a la "fantasía Americana", convertida en cruda realidad.

16. caitlin.f's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

very interesting, though michael moore is kind of a prick.

17. Vassilis Tsitsopoulos's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Brilliant and heartbreaking. Has not lost any of its impact since first made.

18. Jason Av's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

19. Nicolás Mauricio Bello's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Bastante interesante, osado documental de Michael Moore

20. JFPISSIAS's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

This piece of crap is aging very poorly. Very bad.

21. DanOffen's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

I think there are some really amazing parts to this film but it's overlong. It really loses it's way in the long war section in which I got Moore's point very quickly and didn't need the extra embellishment. Could have been cut significantly and been more effective.

22. FAKE_001's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

23. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

24. film_lies101's rating of the film Fahrenheit 9/11

Yeah, it's completely bias but you cannot deny it's power