1. FISCHER's rating of the film Failan

Un grand film bouleversant oscillant miraculeusement entre mélancolie et fatalité ! www.cinefiches.com

2. irislang's rating of the film Failan

this storyline...very Unique love story that starts only when one of them dies...i also thought the language part was interesting cuz the movie is in korean but kangjae's friend jokingly says sayonara to kangjae as they're waiting in front of the immigration room, failan must communicate to the korean characters in mandarin but she talks to herself in cantonese

3. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Failan

Rectoverso! *krecep-krecep*

4. brigadeofjoy's rating of the film Failan

remove cecilia cheung and nothing matters anymore

5. robin's rating of the film Failan

I respect it more than I love it, especially for the social commentary. Despite having never met, the two main characters, although broken, unfortunate and with somewhat hopeless destinies, manage to give each other much needed dignity and self-respect their lives had been missing for so long.

6. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Failan

dört başı mamur gözyaşı üretici.

7. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Failan

8. Nicholas R. Lukic's rating of the film Failan

This move is a true work of cinematic perfection. I was blown by how perfect it was. This film really shows you great character development, and how someone can change who you are because of how good of a heart they have. Highly recommend this film.

9. homer harianja's rating of the film Failan

film yang positif, seperti membaca buku inspirasional bagaimana cinta mengubah seseorang.

10. Law's rating of the film Failan

A low-key and depressing drama about a couple that never meet. Kind of runs out of steam every 10 minutes (especially at the start) then manages to revive. Considering its settings, this viewer would have enjoyed a more thorough exploration of themes of time and memory.

11. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Failan