1. fane2808's rating of the film Fair Game

Should I talk film technique or message? I am rather inclined for the latter. In short, this is a film that shows, if needed again, that information can be manipulated 2 proove whatever point needs 2 be proven (in this case, why war was "necessary" with Irak). Add a couple of "inspiring" talks about why America is the greatest democracy of all (or else there's no reason for Sean Penn 2 be in the film). Stir & screen.

2. gigicogo's rating of the film Fair Game

Andrebbe proiettato in classe per lo meno alle superiori. Il film rispecchia fedelmente i fatti e dunque potrebbe offrire un immagine efficace delle manipolazioni dell'amministrazione Bush delle quali ancor oggi paghiamo il prezzo.

3. Salma Dahab's rating of the film Fair Game

Add Khaled Nabawy at the cast

4. angelicidea's rating of the film Fair Game

Probably one of the least exciting spy thrillers I have ever seen...

5. Dizzydent's rating of the film Fair Game

Works well as a domestic drama and you have to keep reminding yourself that this actually happened.

6. may's rating of the film Fair Game

Politically relevant. Thank God they included Arabic. Other than that, not special, nor good. Interesting if you want entertainment version of fucked up reasons for war and insight in arrogant, imperialistic ways to get it done.

7. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Fair Game

I like how this political thriller flows, it is not extraordinary or anything, but it delivers its story in a nice way.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Fair Game

9. sami's rating of the film Fair Game

I totally understand why Holywood would want to make a movie out of the Plame/Wilson story — in the when-life-is-better-than-fiction series, this is gold. + Naomie Watts and Sean Penn are as appealing as ever. But Fair Game doesn’t offer us any insight in the CIA leak case… Stick to the interviews that Plame and Wilson gave the press; they’re more gripping than the film itself.

10. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Fair Game

Two of the finest actors alive, a true story with a real political subplot would make a great film under the hands of Clooney (or others with strong political sensitivities). However Liman who mostly deals with Hollywood entertainment, misses the spot and brings a film without nerve.

11. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Fair Game

Solid Political Thriller and a thousand times better than Limans last film the risible Jumper

12. Renan Lazzarin's rating of the film Fair Game

Foi interessante ter assistido a esse filme logo depois de ver Festa de Família, do Vinterberg. Parando para analisar, o esqueleto do último terço da trama é muito parecido com o do outro filme. A diferença é que, aqui, os brinquedos são absurdamente maiores, mas, nem por isso, são mais divertidos. De qualquer forma, Watts e Penn têm performances bem medidas e a história vale a pena ser revisitada.

13. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Fair Game

“I’d rather kill my friends in error than allow my enemy to live”

14. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Fair Game

my reviews here: http://mubi.com/reviews/23353

15. doltcrow's rating of the film Fair Game

A case of a modern couple under stress. Also a case of how media and goverment can be good friends - or best rivals.

16. FailedImitator's rating of the film Fair Game

I'm actually surprised at how good this is.

17. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Fair Game

Doug Liman's film brings life to the familiar tale of the Valerie Plame case by first focusing on what the media ignored, namely what her job entailed before she got sacrificed on the altar of partisan politics. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-yet-no-one-went-to-jail.html

18. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Fair Game

El esqueleto de esta historia son las actuaciones de Penn y Watts. De resto el tema y la forma en que esta narrada no tiene nada de particular. Lo que si fue una sorpresa es el estio clásico de la misma. Es una película de espías sin la parafernalia a la que nos acostumbramos recientemente por películas como The Bourne Identity (curiosamente también dirigira por Ligman). Recomendada.

19. TADZIO's rating of the film Fair Game

a subject that usually annoys me - but a brilliant construction/interpretation that reminds classical hollywood movies. The movie also inherates the great authors such as John Ford or Hitchcock when a sequence pays him a tribute (naomi - gorgeous- Watt in her car earing voices right after she's got fired). A strong call to human consciousness - when 2 giants fight, who's the biggest monster?

20. cinemaofdreams's rating of the film Fair Game

An important film for Americans to see.

21. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Fair Game

One of the most concise and clear-headed political thrillers in recent memory. Perhaps not as compellingly directed as Social Network, but as someone who feels we got fucked from 2000-2008 by a bunch of greedy sociopaths, it's nice to see how people on the inside dealt with it and to have my intelligence taken for granted. The movie Green Zone should have been.

22. ryan's rating of the film Fair Game

Fell asleep in this once or twice. It was a long day, but that should tell you something about the film.