1. skjvr's rating of the film Fallen

appreciated on its own, this film achieves what it intends to: to explore the idea of ethical and moral responsibility and the consequences of choices. the comparisons to sharunas bartas or béla tarr are understandable, and familiarity with such directors will make this particular film feel uninspired, but does not detract from itself

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Fallen

3. James Devereaux's rating of the film Fallen

Fascinating, bleak film, done nice and simply.

4. sharunasbresson's rating of the film Fallen

Kelemen is one of my favourite cinematographer, and an interesting director too (I think Abendland is a great achievement). too bad it's so difficult to watch his work. Never got to watch this one. I'm curious also about his way of interrupting long shot and plan sequence with video insert. is he dealing with this technique in this film also?

5. Scott Barley's rating of the film Fallen

Despite Fred Kelemen being a fantastic cinematographer, as seen in The Man From London and The Turin Horse, his directorial effort here gives off an impression of a poor man's attempt at creating a film in a similar visual style to the master, Béla Tarr, but without mood, atmosphere, in a soulless setting. Quite a shame.

6. Justin Serulneck's rating of the film Fallen

Wherein lies moral responsibility... A great film about responsibility for our actions, or lack thereof.