1. richardlawrn's rating of the film Fallen

the movie is interesting but too long... 90 minutes would have been enough. about the ending: I hated then I loved it.

2. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Fallen

Bardzo fajny, brakuje mi filmów w tym stylu w dzisiejszych czasach.

3. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Fallen

Elias Koteas was the best part of the movie. The opening to "Time Is On My Side" is really great. Everything else is mediocre at best. That awful gritty 90s camera work to signal the POV of Azazel was annoying.

4. elMar81's rating of the film Fallen

Funny movie with a fantastic Stones' soundtrack ;)!

5. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Fallen

Watch the Elias Koteas part, turn off the movie.

6. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Fallen

Great movie with a good script och some inspired dialogue. Denzel does a good job playing the "every-man-cop-character" and the supporting cast elevates the story nicely. The supernatural element of the story gels perfectly with the cop-genre-conventions and makes for an enjoyable time at the cinema.

7. Mario Juric's rating of the film Fallen

Best ending ever! Time is on my side!!

8. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Fallen

The concept was fantastic, the start sequences and the demon POV were really suspenseful and the plot got more and more complicated but somehow predictable, then the character got stuck in a riddle for about 20 minutes and by the time the movie finished with some great twists, i had lost interest. It wish it was shorter, Denzel did a good job and it was great to see a twist on the paranormal genre!.