1. bitterMoo's rating of the film Falling in Love

2. Disa's rating of the film Falling in Love

Streep & DeNiro acted so well I think I just cry inside

3. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Falling in Love

A classic love story!Two strangers meet and just a little spark is enough to make out that nothing will ever be the same...only one catch;theyre both married.The train motif ties the film together and this is brilliant filmmaking.whereas Streep and DeNiro are always on the move;getting off to work or home while their spouses are stand still at work or at home with the kids metaphorical speaking. It resonated with me.

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Falling in Love

What is wrong? What is right? Does love always come first, justifies everything? Or do we always have to act responsibly? What about self-determination? What if your partner, your children, your family is affected fundamentally? Difficult questions. And I don't know the answers. What I know is: Robert De Niro & Meryl Streep are great actors.

5. f-nanda's rating of the film Falling in Love

Im in love with Meryl and De Niro together!

6. Ethan's rating of the film Falling in Love

A nice little romance movie in the tradition of Brief Encounter featuring two of the best acting talents of all time.

7. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film Falling in Love

Due ottimi attori per un film discreto ma un pò troppo dolciastro.

8. Nadia Zucchero's rating of the film Falling in Love

9. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Falling in Love

Una historia de amor narrada con absoluta sencillez y transparencia. De Niro y Streep bordan a cabalidad sus personajes gracias a un registro sobrio y sorprendentemente conmovedor al mismo tiempo.

10. Natalie Ray's rating of the film Falling in Love

Sure, the ending was a little predictable, but it had me guessing at times! What makes this movie so great is 1) the acting by Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro and 2) the chemistry.