1. pollutedlola's rating of the film Family Guy

Peter annoys me almost everytime he opens his mouth... the other times he's funny af <3 <3 <3 This and American Dad have my heart <3 <3 <3

2. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Family Guy

May'18 Re-Watch. First 8 Seasons are great. After that pretty bad.

3. keremebrulee's rating of the film Family Guy

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Family Guy

It may be a derivative of 'The Simpsons', but at its best, the satirical clout and edgy politically incorrect fearlessness of 'Family Guy' is far superior.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Family Guy

Should've stayed cancelled. The first time.

6. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Family Guy

Less subtle than the Simpsons, but also less of a wallow in juvenalia than South Park, this often surreal show (thanks to the cutaways that go nowhere) falls within the middle of my Pantheon of adult animation...one can't help identifying with Brian, the voice of reason here, as he navigates the Absurd situations that Stewie and Peter get him in...

7. Severus Snape's rating of the film Family Guy

8. chanandre's rating of the film Family Guy

The Simpsons of the 00s/10s but actually being dead-ass funny. I see a bit of myself (pretty sure everyone does, which justifies its huge popularity) in every character - cerebral like Brian, silly as Peter, lazy like Chris, diabolical like Stewie. Has great characters & arcs. Seth Macfarlane is up there as one of the funniest minds of this century. Maybe should have ended at its prime so as not to become a cash cow.