1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Fantasia

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Fantasia

Enredo: ★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Fantasia

4.5 stars. As a kid I watched this obsessively because I believed it was educational for me to do so. I was a very conscientious child. Some of the animation still startles and delights. It's the most majestically kitsch film object in existence! Apparently it ticked off Stravinsky no end!

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Fantasia

Overlong concert animation film consisting of short films synchronized to classic music. My favorite was the somber "Night on the Bald Mountain", the Mickey Mouse one and probably the first one that is a more abstract short movie. It do have a problematic rhythm though as there is a lot of the short films that are too long and would have been better in a "Silly Symphonies" short film.

5. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Fantasia

Dis...gustingly likable lure almost had me for a split second under its dry spell of a bankrupt mirage. The last couple of minutes were pure magic, though, in the more or less favorable sense of the word.

6. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Fantasia

However, I give the Broomstick segment 5 fucking stars

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Fantasia

Looked nice, I guess. Probably would be fun to trip to.

8. bryanvmh's rating of the film Fantasia

Boring and gross often at the same time

9. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Fantasia

The best movie Disney has ever made

10. anacecil's rating of the film Fantasia

Un Clásico !! Preciosa !!! bella música y bellímas historias para una época sin técnica ni computadores

11. hexhunk's rating of the film Fantasia

12. mac le mac's rating of the film Fantasia

13. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Fantasia

Animation teaching you to visualize what you hear. Fantasia taught me the appreciation of music when I was 13 and it still has that effect on me even at 33. It says a lot when I hear most classical pieces immediately dancing mushrooms, flowers lighting up, Micky Mouse massacring broomsticks and dancing hippos and aligators spring to mind. Yet the closer of Bald Mountain and Ava Maria is just completely masterful.

14. Helena FW's rating of the film Fantasia

15. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Fantasia

I've often identified myself to Mickey and the broomsticks ...

16. ap's rating of the film Fantasia

21. mela wróblewska's rating of the film Fantasia

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Fantasia

8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1ZF

23. Tutu888's rating of the film Fantasia

A bit uneven. When the concept works it's brilliant but the introductions are too long and not every chapter fits well with the music. I can understand that the public said "WTF, uncle Walt ".

24. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Fantasia

Apart from the Bald Mountain segment (which is the best overall), the second act dragged Fantasia into sleepy town. Too much filler material for my cup of tea.