1. FISCHER's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

Un intéressant film de science-fiction à connotation fantastique, aux excellents trucages et qui pose des questionnements illimités quant au devenir de l'être humain. www.cinefiches.com

2. Cbarky99's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

I like lava lamps-there's no way you're going to catch me trashing this film.

3. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

Much better than I expected. Fleischer was a very crafty director and his skills are evidenced by the way he gave this story a pulse. And the production design is extraordinary, especially for the time. Most importantly, though, the film inspired two amazing Archer episodes. That in itself justifies the existence of The Fantastic Voyage.

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

This seemed to be on TV every week throughout my childhood. I remember being terrified by it.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

Neil DeGrasse Tyson's head just exploded.

7. ABVH's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

Did not age well. Most of the movie looks like it was inspiration for early works of David Zucker.

8. mjgildea's rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

Fantastic Voyage is nothing stupendous from a storytelling standpoint, but its more like a really adventurous science class educational film than a groundbreaking sci-fi movie. The titles were amazing and I loved the lighting and set design. Its some fun, entertaining eye candy.

9. Tobin.'s rating of the film Fantastic Voyage

Watched this in my 7th grade science class. It's actually surprisingly educational.