1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

3. mgaspa's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

4. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

as I understood there is pursuit of passion but this only comes out in the last few minutes of film. every character , their every relationship has shown with equal approaches. in my opinion this behaviour prevents adoption of different personalities inside film... I remember these window scenes from his early film april.same obsessions after many years ... looks like blending of olmi and j p jeunet.

5. adampaez's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

It was quite repetitive and confusing at times. Characters going just going about their everyday life. Everything was pretty bland except for a few moments and the bird definitely outclassed everyone in the film. I missed more of a narrative and just less clutter. I'm sure there were story details that I didn't catch but I don't believe it's entirely my fault. Needs a 2nd viewing but I don't feel like revisiting it.

6. Arijit Ghosh's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Is there's a deeper meaning in the film? If there's one at least I couldn't fathom it. It's a beautiful whimsy seemingly intertwined loosely. C'est la vie.

7. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

An example of what David Bordwell calls Network Narrative.The film shift the audience attention across several somewhat linked characters and their goals just like Linklater's Slacker but much better. The movie has good pace and continuity as we follow entwined events and consequences giving more than what you would get from a single protagonist with a few supporting characters and then an antagonist.

8. Leandro Querido's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

La trama es lineal. The plot is linear.

9. MicaelaMicaela's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Muy buena. Lamento que la sinopsis devele uno de los principales puntos de inflexión de la película.

10. zoe hattam's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Too much fake rain. Not enough of that incredible bird.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

In some ways I am glad that I was born American and fed the Hollywood pablum for so many years because it gives me such an appreciation for French cinema. It's like a fresh breeze, and this one in particular as it glides and slides around like a Swiss watch. This could be a movie without dialogue, as most of it seems unnecessary to understand what's going on. But you do have to watch closely.

12. Mister No's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

13. EdieEmm's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Flawless camerawork, set design, timing and pacing set the film up to be more polished and deliciously comedic than it turns out to be. Instead, it sits a bit awkwardly between absurdist satire and some sort of slice-of-life realism, without ever really filling the promise of either. Still quite fun, full of whimsy and charm. Not the last Iosseliani I'll see.

14. Bilan's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Great film. All scenes are great little funny stories by themselves within the whole story. Great camerawork and nicely thought mise-en-scene, so all scenes are mostly one of 2 shot ( but full of energy). A lesson in how to make and use mise-en-scene. Masterpiece!

15. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Loved the way all characters flirt with the possibilities of what they could be... or, as Taleb would elucidate: Financial independence, when used intelligently, can make you robust; it gives you options and allows you to make the right choices. Freedom is the ultimate option. This applies -and clearly exemplified by Ioselaini, to both extreme rich & poor... nihil perdidit.

16. etsakla's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

A good movie for .... some reason

17. iaserrat's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Excelente, no puedo decir más.

18. Claudia Cleotilde's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

One of the most bizarre movies I ever saw and I say it in a positive way. Surreal and real, both in the same movie.

19. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

20. msmichel's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

My first taste of Iosseliani won't be my last. Exceptionally well composed film technically with wonderful cinematography by the great William Lubtchansky. The script though interesting never seems to have much of a tale to tell and remains cryptic at best. Strange and distant and that isn't necessarily a criticism.

21. between7skies's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Quasi surrealistic film on the theatre of life, harking back to some of Bunuel's films. Had the sentiment, that he is more tender and sympathetic in his treatment of his male characters, then he is with female cast. Solid cinematography, with great attention to details.

22. Jane de Deus's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

A sweet version of life without judgement.

23. Liv's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

Sublime French bonkersness. A zaney treat!

24. Gylfi's rating of the film Farewell, Home Sweet Home!

This charming film by Iosseliani is a pure delight. You will see traces of both Tati (the comedy of life itself unfolding) and Renoir, mixed with the directors own personal style. The film also has something to say about our perception of the rich/poor and offers a comic look into both worlds. This is a rare treat that I highly recommend and I will certainly look for more of the directors films.