1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

2. Diderot's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

It's the best of the three seasons. The great cameo by my favorite character from season one (whose unexplained disappearance I'd bemoaned) was a very happy surprise. Also, this season has some great acting, from the magisterially grotesque David Thewlis to Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Goran Bogdan, and the flabbergastingly-underappreciated Carrie Coon. (But Yuri better get some Mr. Wrench treatment in a later season.)

3. müteahhit's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

4. morals and dogma's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

5. redux's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Major storyline defect around the Carrie Coon character. Still, she was the one that made me want to watch on, not McGregor or especially Thewlis, trapped in a character so fabricated and cartoonish like something out of Batman.

6. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Mary Elizabeth Winstead is everything in here

7. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Very good and at the same time a solid disappointment, considering its preceding season and the whole cast here. It really shows that the series were made as two seasons and this was written in some kind of a rush after the grand success...

8. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Varga made this one interesting, but although I enjoyed this more than S2, it is universes apart from the classic series 1 which is still in my top five single series of all time.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Despite not being as good as the other seasons, it is so much better than 99% of the rest of stuff out there. They brought back Mr. Wrench! Another great assortment of top-notch actors. I hope they change their minds and bring it back for another season.

10. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

11. Lana's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

12. Daniél Lindström's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

13. afuchs's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Magnificent acting, but somehow convolute, overburdened with allusions and groundless mysticism and eclectic to the brim. But some magnificent acting here nevertheless. Also, the story doesn't really hold water.

14. ig_____or's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

V.M. Varga vs. Lorne Malvo... who would survive? David Thewlis was so creepy, he completely stole every scene he was on. All around another great season, with plenty of memorable characters and scenes... the grey sky in the last episode is a brilliant example of how bleak everything felt.

15. Domiziana's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

He's a kitten now. Ray. In case you were wondering. I looked in his eyes. My Ray. Who never got to say goodbye. Who you left bleeding on the floor. Sadness in his eyes. Your own brother. - Nikki

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Michael Stuhlbarg often stole the show, but every scene between Ewan McGregor and Ewan McGregor was a treat. Random happenstance is still destroying everything (the beauty of life).