1. Anca.'s rating of the film Fargo

2. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Fargo

3. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Fargo

4. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Fargo

My favorite Coen Brothers film. It's basically a "simpler" version (otherwise peaceful Midwest, rather than brutal Texas) of No Country for Old Men — the sheriff/chief can't believe what the world has come to, and it hurts their chances at solving the case until they can get past that.

5. Joaquín Font's rating of the film Fargo

Una película esencial. Y lo hermosamente complejo sigue siendo tratar de entender cómo los Coen se volvieron los Coen. Este film tiene algunas pistas del trayecto, pero todo permanece sombrío. Y no. No del todo.

6. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Fargo

What a fuckin mess haha. Strange enough to be real... Yaah? Yaaaahhhh

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Fargo

t all starts with Carter Burwell's music that build up and drags me directly into the film. Then I fall for the quirky characters, the acting, the intricate plot, surprising twists and it's believable but darkly funny ending. I do feel sorry for Jerry Lundegaard in the end who only tried to earn himself some money.

8. Ramzi's rating of the film Fargo

A masterpiece. Setting, plot, characters and dialogue are all second to none. Could not be better.

9. wave of the future's rating of the film Fargo

10. dionysus67's rating of the film Fargo

With leitmotif its aphasic dialogue, this tragicomic scrutiny constructs and transcend its own dsitantiation device and manages to created human-all-too-human characters/puppets, where the utterance "yeah" transforms language into self-referential emptying of meaning. As empty signifiers characters are momentarily redeemed in Marge's loving utterance 'Norm', in what is maybe one of the greatest feminist scenes ever!

11. MisterColo93's rating of the film Fargo

12. rainy's rating of the film Fargo

13. HKFanatic's rating of the film Fargo

I'd hard-pressed to name a film from the Coen Brothers' catalog more tightly and carefully crafted than "Fargo." While it's easy to latch onto the moments that poke fun at Midwestern stereotypes and have a bit of a laugh at the expense of Minnesota residents, at its heart I still see this as a story about how oftentimes the most modest and "simple" people are the only force for good in a world of limitless evil.

14. gaussian's rating of the film Fargo

my pea brain could not fully comprehend

15. lndah's rating of the film Fargo

The amount of suppressed "Yieh", "Yaa", "Yeah" here exhaust me, yeah...

16. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Fargo

say, anyone happen to know a good place for lunch in the downtown area?

17. msmichel's rating of the film Fargo

Essential cinema. The Coen Brothers usual mix of dark comedy, bloodshed and the macabre reached an early crescendo with this enthralling pleasure. Oscar winning scripting and near perfect casting along with their standard visual mastery have made this a modern classic. McDormand in her Oscar winning turn is magic as is the rest of the cast with their regional characterizations.

18. F/K's rating of the film Fargo

A very quirky and offbeat thriller typical of the Coen Brothers

19. Beril's rating of the film Fargo

"So, that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money? There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well. I just don't understand it."

20. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Fargo

21. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Fargo

The Coens flirt with not being nihilists. This was made when the brothers were still exacting regionalists and the flat, snow-covered Minnesotan landscapes seem at once to reflect the flattened moral terrain of the films' villains and offer an unblemished canvas upon which sin is marked. 'For a little bit of money' is a reductive view of crime and its causes, but the film makes a good case for pragmatic optimism.

22. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Fargo

Couldn't decipher what direction it wanted to go.

23. kartina obskura's rating of the film Fargo

24. Azizi Al Majid's rating of the film Fargo

absurdist movie, there is still hope!