1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Fargo

t all starts with Carter Burwell's music that build up and drags me directly into the film. Then I fall for the quirky characters, the acting, the intricate plot, surprising twists and it's believable but darkly funny ending. I do feel sorry for Jerry Lundegaard in the end who only tried to earn himself some money.

2. Ramzi's rating of the film Fargo

A masterpiece. Setting, plot, characters and dialogue are all second to none. Could not be better.

3. wave of the future's rating of the film Fargo

4. MisterColo93's rating of the film Fargo

5. rainy's rating of the film Fargo

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Fargo

I'd hard-pressed to name a film from the Coen Brothers' catalog more tightly and carefully crafted than "Fargo." While it's easy to latch onto the moments that poke fun at Midwestern stereotypes and have a bit of a laugh at the expense of Minnesota residents, at its heart I still see this as a story about how oftentimes the most modest and "simple" people are the only force for good in a world of limitless evil.

7. gaussian's rating of the film Fargo

my pea brain could not fully comprehend

8. lndah's rating of the film Fargo

The amount of suppressed "Yieh", "Yaa", "Yeah" here exhaust me, yeah...

9. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Fargo

say, anyone happen to know a good place for lunch in the downtown area?

10. msmichel's rating of the film Fargo

Essential cinema. The Coen Brothers usual mix of dark comedy, bloodshed and the macabre reached an early crescendo with this enthralling pleasure. Oscar winning scripting and near perfect casting along with their standard visual mastery have made this a modern classic. McDormand in her Oscar winning turn is magic as is the rest of the cast with their regional characterizations.

11. F/K's rating of the film Fargo

A very quirky and offbeat thriller typical of the Coen Brothers

12. Beril's rating of the film Fargo

"So, that was Mrs. Lundegaard on the floor in there. And I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper. And those three people in Brainerd. And for what? For a little bit of money? There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well. I just don't understand it."

13. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Fargo

14. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Fargo

The Coens flirt with not being nihilists. This was made when the brothers were still exacting regionalists and the flat, snow-covered Minnesotan landscapes seem at once to reflect the flattened moral terrain of the films' villains and offer an unblemished canvas upon which sin is marked. 'For a little bit of money' is a reductive view of crime and its causes, but the film makes a good case for pragmatic optimism.

15. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film Fargo

Couldn't decipher what direction it wanted to go.

16. kartina obskura's rating of the film Fargo

17. Azizi Al Majid's rating of the film Fargo

absurdist movie, there is still hope!

18. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Fargo

19. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Fargo

Complete crap. What's the fuss seriously...

20. viola mombe's rating of the film Fargo

21. Poor Margo's rating of the film Fargo

Coen teaching us cinematography

22. stopyunn's rating of the film Fargo

ya ya, oh ya? oh ya, bet ya, ya

23. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Fargo