1. el.'s rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

I love how bad this was

2. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Pure trash cinema with no redeeming qualities. The set pieces are uninspired, the writing dry and humorless, the actors a parody of their former characters. Perhaps the spin-off(s?) will revive the franchise. It desperately needs it.

3. pseuDony's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

4. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

That a series so proudly, artlessly idiotic continues to rake in so much money is perhaps only fitting in this bona-fide idiocracy. As blatantly sexist as ever, too, yet I doubt we'll see any Vice articles about it; no points for picking at something that isn't even trying.

5. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

In terms of sheer spectacle, no wilder film exists. Self-driving cars rain from the sky, Vin Diesel grabs tight to a flaming steering wheel, Jason Statham holds a baby (wearing Beats by Dre headphones) during a shootout, a submarine explodes and the heroes escape without a scratch. It's purely elemental: fire, ice, product placement. Also, no film more clearly shows that the modern family is built upon massacre.

6. ionosonde's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

saw in theaters. was not good. misses out of the tangible love between characters that makes the series good to begin with.

7. abyantama's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

27/100 (Beğenmiyorsan izleme diyeceksiniz doğru zaten ben olsam izlemezdim ama arkadaşımın ısrarları yüzünden açtık. Filmin bir çok yerinde siktir ordan demekten yoruldum. Arabaların ele geçirilip zombi gibi dolaşmaları ve son hızda giden füzeyi elle durdurma sahnelerine avazım çıktığı kadar kahkaha attım. Walker anısı, T.Gibson'ın esprileri ve Statham'ın oyunculuğu için bu berbat film benden yüksek puan aldı !)

9. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Vamos esquecer a lógica neste filme....please....

10. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

The film is at its best when slyly deconstructing toxic masculinity, but that only happens for like 2 minutes and the rest is shit blowing up sooooo

11. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

12. vordven's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

13. rllr's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING!?"

14. Star Lord's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Fast and furious 8. Niente di che, a tratti anche palloso.

15. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

If Fast Five was the franchise's Bad Boys II, Fate of the Furious is Transformers II: it make the series as bad, incoherent, contrived and lifeless as its detractors make it out to be, casting aside characters and directing. F. Gary Gray only set out to make a dumb action flick, but these movies deserve better.

16. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

It is not as cheesy as it seems, and it definitely has some qualities to rush the adrenaline through your brain. You won`t get bored!

17. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Las explosiones y escenas de acción son lo que más te jala de la película. El guión no me gustó del todo. La franquicia de Rápidos y Furiosos se vende más por lo sensacionalista que por hacer películas con buenas historias. El cambio de bando de Toretto te hace preguntarte qué va a pasar entre él y Letty. 3.5 stars.

18. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Interesting but quite too many unbelievable situations

19. Renton47's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Diesel's oily-mits seem to leaving finger-marks all over my nice chassis; F8 stakes an emotional investment in the Charmless Giant's talents which don't pay off. Combined with a director talentless in action, misguided villain circa 1998, an over-reliance on bad CGI. Then again, the prison break.

20. João Portalegre's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

I need to rant on this - not just on the film and how I felt about it, but also on criticism and the absurdity of the arbitrary scale system -, but I mostly feel really confused about how I don't think this should be considered a film (since one's got to categorize everything) and how that'd relate to a style of filmmaking I despise and the entertaining outcomes it comes with.

21. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

22. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Fast the Furious: Villain Rehabilitation Edition. Seriously fuck this movie; the film goes out of it's way to drool over the villains of the previous films solely due their masculine and violent attributes. Statham's character gets buddy buddy with everyone and heroically defends a baby and a film that forgets he burned Han alive in 6. The sole vitriol is saved for Theron because she was Furiosa in Fury Road.

23. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

I can't believe I watched this.

24. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

About 20 minutes too long. It never has any energy, it all just feels stale. Sad! But Dwayne Johnson is ludacrisly charismatic.