1. ionosonde's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

saw in theaters. was not good. misses out of the tangible love between characters that makes the series good to begin with.

2. abyantama's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

29/100 (Beğenmiyorsan izleme diyeceksiniz doğru zaten ben olsam izlemezdim ama arkadaşımın ısrarları yüzünden açtık. Filmin bir çok yerinde siktir ordan demekten yoruldum. Arabaların ele geçirilip zombi gibi dolaşmaları ve son hızda giden füzeyi elle durdurma sahnelerine avazım çıktığı kadar kahkaha attım. Walker anısı, T.Gibson'ın esprileri ve Statham'ın oyunculuğu için bu berbat film benden yüksek puan aldı !)

4. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Vamos esquecer a lógica neste filme....please....

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

The film is at its best when slyly deconstructing toxic masculinity, but that only happens for like 2 minutes and the rest is shit blowing up sooooo

6. Andrei Burcea's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

7. vordven's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

8. rllr's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING!?"

9. Star Lord's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Fast and furious 8. Niente di che, a tratti anche palloso.

10. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

If Fast Five was the franchise's Bad Boys II, Fate of the Furious is Transformers II: it make the series as bad, incoherent, contrived and lifeless as its detractors make it out to be, casting aside characters and directing. F. Gary Gray only set out to make a dumb action flick, but these movies deserve better.

11. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

It is not as cheesy as it seems, and it definitely has some qualities to rush the adrenaline through your brain. You won`t get bored!

12. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Las explosiones y escenas de acción son lo que más te jala de la película. El guión no me gustó del todo. La franquicia de Rápidos y Furiosos se vende más por lo sensacionalista que por hacer películas con buenas historias. El cambio de bando de Toretto te hace preguntarte qué va a pasar entre él y Letty. 3.5 stars.

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Interesting but quite too many unbelievable situations

14. Renton47's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Diesel's oily-mits seem to leaving finger-marks all over my nice chassis; F8 stakes an emotional investment in the Charmless Giant's talents which don't pay off. Combined with a director talentless in action, misguided villain circa 1998, an over-reliance on bad CGI. Then again, the prison break.

15. João Portalegre's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

I need to rant on this - not just on the film and how I felt about it, but also on criticism and the absurdity of the arbitrary scale system -, but I mostly feel really confused about how I don't think this should be considered a film (since one's got to categorize everything) and how that'd relate to a style of filmmaking I despise and the entertaining outcomes it comes with.

16. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

17. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Fast the Furious: Villain Rehabilitation Edition. Seriously fuck this movie; the film goes out of it's way to drool over the villains of the previous films solely due their masculine and violent attributes. Statham's character gets buddy buddy with everyone and heroically defends a baby and a film that forgets he burned Han alive in 6. The sole vitriol is saved for Theron because she was Furiosa in Fury Road.

18. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

I can't believe I watched this.

19. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

About 20 minutes too long. It never has any energy, it all just feels stale. Sad! But Dwayne Johnson is ludacrisly charismatic.

20. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Vin Diesel goes from Christ-like figure (his "let the children come to me" moment happens before the title card) to traitorous Judas in this semi-overwrought, patently ludicrous sequel. The onscreen pairing of a never-better Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham helps "Fate" put some gas in the tank, with Statham in particular allowed to be more charming and lethal here than he was in any given "Expendables" flick.

21. Viginti_tres's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

The year's biggest cinematic dissappointment. Slow and meek, F8 felt like a bad impersonation of the series, it felt like everything the H8'rs have said these films are. Losing Lin seems like an even bigger blow than losing Bryan.

22. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

Apologies to all my cinephile friends #guiltypleasures

23. Linda's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious

I watch every single one of these movies once in a movie theatre, I have my reasons :D this was extremely action packed - the misogynist insults were gettig on my nerves though...

24. rado's rating of the film The Fate of the Furious