1. B o g d a n's rating of the film Fast Film

2. Vera Polynova's rating of the film Fast Film

Well, amazing idea Good irony, but rough realisation

3. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Fast Film

You can compensate for a lack of form with a rich content. It's hard to do the opposite.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Fast Film

If you like this, then you'll love 'The Red Drum Getaway', which is similar to this only the technology is amazing.

5. peaches and plums's rating of the film Fast Film

they wasted a lot of paper im kind of bummed out

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Fast Film

This is what happens when you overdose on cinema

7. EdieEmm's rating of the film Fast Film

Fun, if film-schoolish, mix-and-match mash-up of cinematic tropes, deconstructed to their constituent elements, and re-animated as clumsy cut-outs of themselves to highlight the vulgar, if wonderful, puppetry they represent. The concept allows for amateurish realization, so, benefit of the doubt, there… Happily, it also calls for brevity! Somewhere between forgivable and well done. 2.5

8. clarud@hotmail.com's rating of the film Fast Film

2 mins would have been enough. Not fast enough

9. JD Tastad's rating of the film Fast Film

10. Gavin Baird's rating of the film Fast Film

11. Kamran's rating of the film Fast Film

An astoundingly edited high-concept short which deconstructs and reconstructs film through cuts and splices, transforming old images into new ones. But also an obnoxious hyper-active mess. 65/100 - Decent (2.5)

12. Der Wolf's rating of the film Fast Film

Wunderbar gemachter Animationsfilm mit viel Witz und Tempo.

13. yasdnil's rating of the film Fast Film

I appreciate the effort, but that's about it.

14. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Fast Film

You can't deny the editing skill and it's an inventive concept but I couldn't wait for it to end and it's only 14 minutes long! An utterly horrible viewing experience. Aesthetically I hated it on every level and the necessarily clichéd plot was beyond tiresome. Glad I skipped this when it filmed at a film festival where I could have seen it. I was intrigued by the idea but worried I might not like the result. Correct

15. RhysB's rating of the film Fast Film

Whilst I admire the work that must've gone into the making of this, i'm sorry to say that I thought it was a bit of bit a mess and the lack of a coherent story made it dull. I was pleased when it was finished; thankful that it was only a short film.

16. Username: Scott's rating of the film Fast Film

A cleverly edited trifle that brings together cinemas finest stars and ugliest gender politics for a short action romp.

17. GreenROCK's rating of the film Fast Film

Unfortunately, I cannot rate it without giving one start. There should not be any star at all! Waste of time.

18. lostlevel's rating of the film Fast Film

Pretty fun with an interesting selection of films and their tropes. It's deliberately chaotic and technically impressive, though I didn't find it all that interesting until things accelerated and by then it had won me over. Marvellous!

19. cristatus's rating of the film Fast Film

Enjoyable romp - made like a cartoon collage from thousands of images of films of all eras. And, for once, the lack of captions is not a problem, as there is no dialogue.

20. DrFirestone's rating of the film Fast Film

Great idea and superb execution! It's only short, so definitely worth giving it a try!

21. MelianR's rating of the film Fast Film

Brilliant idea and execution

22. raggiodisole's rating of the film Fast Film

great fun, must have been painstaking work to piece together, so very creative

23. Sara's rating of the film Fast Film

24. vea's rating of the film Fast Film

superb! clever and creative but still fun