1. DSPRKY's rating of the film Fast Five

Fun, but with laughably bad dialogue. I'd have liked to see Soderbergh tackle one of these films. (Maybe it's not too late, given Logan Lucky?)

2. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Fast Five

While most people see Fast Five as the moment the Fast & Furious franchise reached its peak form, with ensemble casts and big action set-pieces, I do miss the lean, swiftness of Tokyo Drift or the slow burn of number four. But hey, I have to admit, it's fun as shit!

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Fast Five

Can you believe this one is the only actual best one?

4. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Fast Five

5. Ethan's rating of the film Fast Five

All things considered it's a pretty decent heist film. These may not be the best of actors but they get the job done and they have great chemistry with each other that makes this film a well oiled machine of spectacle and wonder.

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Fast Five

7. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film Fast Five

the only installment of the series you could call "avantgarde".

8. Steve G.'s rating of the film Fast Five

All you need to know is that Vin Diesel smashes the shit out of dozens of cars with a vault tied to the back of his car. And that Fast Five is GREAT.

9. Renton47's rating of the film Fast Five

'Fast Five' is a bizarre Hollywood sharp-turn that somewhat pays off. Basically defies the established franchise and relocates to Brazil to focus on making a heist film with a renewed sense of 'family'. The Rock is hilarious in this and sets the bar for how far from reality this series should be operating at. A few great set pieces don't stop the non-action scenes from being quite a slog for me though.

10. babycakesromero's rating of the film Fast Five

each one of these films has some spectacular set piece that defies belief. not because it is so jaw droppingly amazing but because it is beyond the realms of reality to such a degree you can't quite let it go...in this episode they drag a gi-normous metal safe thru the streets of rio which crashes into every building in sight but doesn't slow them down at all...still strangely watchable

11. el.'s rating of the film Fast Five

i expected crap, but this was actually surprisingly ok. don't remember seeing any of the first four, don't care much for the stories involved. give me cars, a fairly decent plot and characters, an occasional sense of rush and there we go - fun fun!

12. Daniela's rating of the film Fast Five

13. skoog's rating of the film Fast Five

probably the best in the series. finally vin gets some real competion in the acting with DJ. a lot of good head-to-head between those two. finally walker gets to be the american dad of the series. also the change to a more crime/heist-type-of-movie fits the series well.

14. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Fast Five

I've seen this a few times now and I still have trouble remembering what the hell happened. Except for Vin and The Rock fight-fucking. I remember that.

15. André Vieira's rating of the film Fast Five

16. MAO1's rating of the film Fast Five

17. BodyBuilderBostn's rating of the film Fast Five

18. msmichel's rating of the film Fast Five

The filmmakers finally get it right with the fifth entry making a high octane action flick that delivers on the chase. Don't examine the plot too closely and just enjoy the ride. Several set pieces that are quite breathtaking especially the vault chase and the bridge jump. Johnson adds some needed testosterone to the film and his fight with Diesel is quite epic. Give them props for tying all the films together.

19. Ryan Michaels's rating of the film Fast Five

"Fast Five" is, no joke, one of the most entertaining action films I've ever seen. I won't make a case for its quality narratively, thematically, or on most scales by which a film is critiqued. All I can say is, I got a giddy, child-like high watching a fucking bank vault (attached to two sports cars, mind you) demolish hundreds of cars and gangsters.

20. George Ha's rating of the film Fast Five

pretty hilarious action movie, don't expect anything deeper than that also appreciated the fact that the asian guy got the hot girl in the end

21. Malik's rating of the film Fast Five

The only multiracial action movie franchise in hollywood finally turns out a good movie.

22. rado's rating of the film Fast Five

Momentous action-cinema insanity that brakes for nothing. High fives all around.

23. hastapura's rating of the film Fast Five

This is good! It's enjoyably fleet and there's a deeply bizarre, barely-there sense that Johnson/Diesel really want to fuck the skin off each other like two rhinos, just earth-shaking copulation, veins all popping out everywhere, muscles clenched and quivering

24. CynicalJoe's rating of the film Fast Five

Best in the series. And by "best" I mean two stars.