1. DSPRKY's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

The stunts are crazier than ever, but this movie has no soul. It's movies like this that remind me how much more effective Tom Cruise is in the Mission: Impossible series.

2. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

I have to respect a spectacle like Fast & Furious 6, with its giant speeding tank and never-ending runway, stopping in its tracks halfway through to have two shot/reverse shot scene back-to-back that are actually great.

3. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

4. Ethan's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

Say what you will about these movies but they are entertaining and sometimes that's all that matters.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

6. Matildegm's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

The last one had the vault. This one has the tank. Also - GREAT.

8. Renton47's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

Perhaps the funniest thing about this series is that with bigger budgets, better action, a more well-rounded sense of fun, no one has bothered to write a decent script or comprehensive plot for these films. Being confused seems to be the new MO for this franchise, which is perfectly fine as the plot is just the vehicle for the action. Which is pretty great. Look at that screen-grab and say no.

9. André Pereira's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

10. babycakesromero's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

watched after seeing no.7 and then started going backwards through the installments. did it matter that the plot was going in reverse? not really. u dont have to undestand anything other than how this gang of car thieves are happy to constantly risk their life for no particular reason. guess it does help that they are virtually indestructable..

11. taniaburrito's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

12. el.'s rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

If it weren't for the Rock, don't think I'd finish watching the film, but his human-cartoon appearance made all of this tolerable.

13. skoog's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

I need to see this again, but it definitely fight with fast five as the best one.

14. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

[Watched on 22/11] Probably the only typically male movie I enjoy. Makes you wish you could be this "cool".

15. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

16. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

God help me but I've spent so much time trying to figure out just what the hell is going on with these films that I now genuinely like them. I still can't give them too many stars, though.

17. emichan's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

18. Billy Foran's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

What a fucking ridiculous movie... I loved it.

19. msmichel's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

A comedown from the previous entry but still a pretty solid brainless action film. Fun how they wind up tying the films all together save the third which seems to never have happened after even getting Kang back to Japan in this entry (love that teaser). High caliber action but shame the main set piece (plane takedown) was shot in the dark would have looked great in daylight. Under utilization of Gina Carano.

20. Cbarky99's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

Paul Walker's scenes were a little harder to watch than they should have been.

21. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

Despite two really cool action scenes there's just too much whatever story that got boring, especially since this is the only film in the franchise I've seen so I don't care about the characters like others might. This and like half the film is made up of insert shots of gear shifting!

22. yuriwalker's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

23. Henrique Verkündigung's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

3 things about Fast & Furious : - All the 6 movies are equal, the only difference are the bad guys. - Vin Diesel is not a good actor - The lack of realism and stupid stunts are present in all the movies.

24. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Fast & Furious 6

I'll admit the last few Justin Lin helmed films were guilty pleasures for me as I enjoyed the cartoonish action but for this one I found myself having a hard time paying attention.There seemed to be a lot recycling going on when it came to the action. This franchise is basically a tv show at this point with all of the same tropes at work and maybe that's why Lin is sitting the 7th one out as a new eyes might help.