1. bartkl's rating of the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

Joe Cross's interesting green juice journey to weight loss was a fun watch. It was a breeze to see how he fearlessly talked to people about his adventure, inspiring people on the way. It's a shame he juices rather than blends (you want those fibers!) and doesn't understand what macro- and micronutrients are, but hey, he understands plenty to get the job done. I would've liked to have seen him gone vegan though ;).

2. eleventries's rating of the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

3. aliasgenius's rating of the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

4. dave gunn's rating of the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

A poorly produced documentary, but still a compelling end result as far as showing the irrefutable health benefits of juicing and veganism.

5. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

Incredibly inspirational. Will definitely juice fast when I get my juicer in June!

6. Egoisms's rating of the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

My views about this film are conflicted. Below are my two views: 1. It is a poor film: it is boring and it drags. Though the story of Phil in the second half of the film is inspiring and manages to elicit from me a noticeable emotional response, the film's first half, and the character of Joe, the film's creator, is, like his initial health, absent of healthy constancy and vibrant narrative. 2. Juicing works.