1. João Portalegre's rating of the film Fateful Findings

don't trust my rating, obviously. I'd recommend watching it for the absurdity of its technicalities and to poke fun at something so innocent. it's very forgettable, though - I watched it with a group friends and there was nothing to talk about by the end. it just is what is and I guess it's something you wouldn't regret having not watched by your deathbed.

2. lartuen's rating of the film Fateful Findings

such disregard for computers

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Fateful Findings

I have a soft spot for micro-budget indies. If you call this that? It's like watching a film directed by your dentist. You kind of admire it.

4. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Fateful Findings

the most secret government and corporate secrets are very secret

5. Diogo CF's rating of the film Fateful Findings

Nem sei bem o que são estas duas estrelas. Vejam o filme antes que alguém decida fazer dele um desporto de ironia. O The Room beneficiou bastante dessa ritualização, mas este vale por si só.

6. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Fateful Findings

7. Renton47's rating of the film Fateful Findings

How do we cope with the horrors of the world? With pills, alcohol, sex, mysticism? So many powers trying to keep us subservient - governments, banks, corporations. Breen tackles subjects as large as this and offers solutions; love, a force that transcends physics to direct our sorrow. This is an affront to the Age of Enlightenment, and Breen believes. This is the life of the mind and it's vile.

8. Shane's rating of the film Fateful Findings

It's clear that Neil Breen is the masterclass auteur director of our time, and this is his magnum opus. This is true art, this is cinema, and Neil Breen is God. It's all downhill from here on out for the human race.

9. jonijtr's rating of the film Fateful Findings

10. salty_candy's rating of the film Fateful Findings

11. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Fateful Findings

1 - The self-evident limitations of MUBI's 5-star rating system feel downright insulting when one attempts to rate "Fateful Findings", because said system is incapable of awarding a sixth star. Change that ASAP. Also, put Breen's other films on the site! And on Blu-ray, so I can buy them! This is the pinnacle of cinema!